The Last Word Is His...

Guest missvic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Denzel's postings really so bad, Swalnalla? A quick look at your own contribution here reveals mainly sour-faced griping about other members, pointless animated gifs and smilies and well-worn complaints about the local council.

Not quite the combination of Oscar Wilde and Simon Schama one might expect from the imperious tone you take regarding Denzel's occasionally salty sense of humour.

"Why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Not my words, the words of some chap out of the Bible. You can't get more true than that, can you?

An active member rolling on the floor, lovely, wading in verbal excrement, we do expect that of you and are never disappointed.

"The pious instructions of my parents were often fresh in my mind, when I happened to be among wicked children, and were of use to me. "

Not my words, the words of some chap out of the Bible. You can't get more true than that, can you?

We look at others’ faults through a magnifying glass, but we turn the glass around when we look at our own!

Church members are especially susceptible to this sin. We are very zealous for the traditions and good name of our church.

I'll pass on that one father.

Originally an American trademark, escal(ade) + (elev)ator, but I suppose that's easier to remember than moving staircase or inclined plane elevator.

Using american words are you Denzel? ...... very naughty ..... LOL

Guilty as charged, but as it's the accepted norm in the UK I'm more than happy to use it. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to put some gas in my car and purchase some new hubcaps.