The Last Word Is His...

Guest missvic

i thought bedlington was a free state.

however on looking at recent posts it appears denzil has to have the final say on everything.

long live king denzil.

party on hard.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i thought bedlington was a free state.

however on looking at recent posts it appears denzil has to have the final say on everything.

long live king denzil.

party on hard.

It's an ego thing, some guys never grow up so the brain always remains within the genitalia. Expect lots of meaningless and groin patter from himself and his minions, any honest or sensible discussion is there for them to disrupt or destroy.. :D

Who do you class as Denzel's minions?

I don't wish to be one. I am quite little but not really mini.

My vote for head mini-one goes to Mr Neck (Mrs Neck, care to comment?)(Oops sory swallahalla, he must be rubbing off on me.)

At least Denzel says stuff to keep this thing going, not like boring people who jus come on to read. He is a polite gentleman in real life, doesn't even swear or owt...

I don't wish to be one. I am quite little but not really mini.

My vote for head mini-one goes to Mr Neck (Mrs Neck, care to comment?)(Oops sory swallahalla, he must be rubbing off on me.)

At least Denzel says stuff to keep this thing going, not like boring people who jus come on to read. He is a polite gentleman in real life, doesn't even swear or owt...

Not for the first time, eh pet?

You could be one of them. :D

Really. :lol: Pull the other one. This forum was previously very lively until Denzil and his cronies crept in.

You could be one of them. :D

Really. :lol: Pull the other one. This forum was previously very lively until Denzil and his cronies crept in.

At least spell my name correctly.

And the forum was dead on its !*!@# until I appeared.