Bobby Robson R.i.p.

R.I.P. Sir Bob.A legend in his own lifetime.God now has the greatest manager!Sir Bobby you will now be able to ask Him if it really was His hand that scored THAT goal,because without doubt you are in Heaven.Football,and all of us, has not only lost a great manager, we have lost a great,great man.From me,the people of the North East and the rest of the country. God Bless!

R.I.P. Sir Bob.A legend in his own lifetime.God now has the greatest manager!Sir Bobby you will now be able to ask Him if it really was His hand that scored THAT goal,because without doubt you are in Heaven.Football,and all of us, has not only lost a great manager, we have lost a great,great man.From me,the people of the North East and the rest of the country. God Bless!

I had the pleasure of meeting the man he had no aires or graces a (rareity among the football community) and he made ME feel like HE had known me all my life it was one of those moments that will live with me forever coincidentaly I met Bobby Stokoe the same day another of lifes gentleman.

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now