Town Pictures

KevScott

Just currious, I know this site used to have a section with a whole load of pictures of Bedlington. As Im out here in Yankland I was hoping to see those pictures again to remind me of good/crap Bedlington, and give most of the people im working with a good old laugh at the town. I suppose it would be just good to see again after the past few months.

Blah anyway, just wondering where it went, and hoping for a couple more updates on the Picture of the Day thing.....

Just currious, I know this site used to have a section with a whole load of pictures of Bedlington. As Im out here in Yankland I was hoping to see those pictures again to remind me of good/crap Bedlington, and give most of the people im working with a good old laugh at the town. I suppose it would be just good to see again after the past few months.

Blah anyway, just wondering where it went, and hoping for a couple more updates on the Picture of the Day thing.....

Yah, we jumped the gun a tad on the Picture of the Day thing. The pix rotating software has only just been installed, and it WILL be updated every 24 hours within a very short while.

As mentioned elsewhere, the personal picture galley software is to be installed this month. In fact the bugs now seem to have been fixed, and it's likely to be operational sooner rather than later in the month.

If people don't upload their own Bedlington Galleries then I certainly will. In fact I probably will anyway -competition is always a good thing! :) Gallery isn't just restricted to pix of the Town though, as long as it's of general interest, and doesn't cause offence...

• 4 weeks later...
Yah, we jumped the gun a tad on the Picture of the Day thing. The pix rotating software has only just been installed, and it WILL be updated every 24 hours within a very short while.

As mentioned elsewhere, the personal picture galley software is to be installed this month. In fact the bugs now seem to have been fixed, and it's likely to be operational sooner rather than later in the month.

If people don't upload their own Bedlington Galleries then I certainly will. In fact I probably will anyway -competition is always a good thing! :) Gallery isn't just restricted to pix of the Town though, as long as it's of general interest, and doesn't cause offence...

A special interest section should be opened, just a thought.

A special interest section should be opened, just a thought.

It's up to locals how things develop. We'll sort and categorise albums according to what's uploaded, but the individual albums are 100% under control of the owning member.

Ditto with the forums really. And the Blogs are well.. just blogs!