Monkey Island

Andy Millne

Just stumbled on an advert for the new Monkey Island game. Guess that's the site upgrades put on hold :P Anybody else ever played?

I didn`t realise there was a new one out. They`re good games though.

I`ve got the Big box Monkey Island somewhere, but i can`t find it now that i want it. They`re selling well on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds at the moment.

Just my luck that!

Just stumbled on an advert for the new Monkey Island game. Guess that's the site upgrades put on hold :P Anybody else ever played?

Crikey that's an old game, must be 10 years plus since I played the original !! Although was a good 'un, Guybrush Threepwood if I remember was the name of the main character ??

Now going older on the games, anyone ever play 'The Dig' ?

Monkey island thats that point and click pirate game with un funny jokes, the games producers must be struggling to come up with new ideas and releasing any old !*!@#.

Much like TV= X Factor, Britains got (no) talent, icedancing for out of work celebs, and for !*!@# sake that moronic game where they make shapes and let walls with holes pass over them, give me a refund !!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now