Rain.

Guest xyz

Leaks  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest mrsvic

I reckon those knackers in Morpeth must be loving the weather today... any excuse to close the footpaths and dig the bunting out ready for Charlie's next visit to sympathise with their plight.

Rothbury are the same. Any excuse to get on the telly, in my opinion.

What about us though?

So far above sea level, Bedlington was never going to get a flood... and I longed for some H2o themed excitement... perhaps I wished too much... yesterday the roof leaked. In 7 places. Friends have had the same problem and today I've seen a few folk out fiddling with gutters and roofing... perhaps we had some kind of exciting weather after all?

Has anyone else had problems with their waterworks recently?

This was took at Morpeth yesterday, you can see how high the water had been up to.

post-818-1248084272_thumb.jpg

Then look back at September and realise the last few days of rain were like a trickle in comparison :) Still not nice for those who thought they were going to have to sandbag the doors again.

• 1 month later...

Remember that flood Boscastle had in 2004 , the BBC made a right meal out of it. I thought the village female vicar was on for her own mini series about how the flood had effected her guitar noodling and the stress her dog was under... less than 12 months later Carlisle was smashed under 10 foot of water and it got 2 mins on the news if it was lucky... saying that like... it is a dump

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now