Jesus Would Vote Bnp

• 1 month later...

Im one of them half stoned uni hippies! that your on about. I can i just say its narrow minded losers like you that make me hate bedlington. You have no real concept of the issues facing this country and have bought into an over simplified,childish take on British politics.

If the BNP did get in to power and deport all they saw as not British where do you think that would leave this county in terms of the international economy. Do you really think the Eu would still sanctify open trade with Britain once we have deported people from most of there membership.

What would be done about the 6 million Brits that work in other parts of the world? bringing them back to Britain would triple unemployment over night.

Id bet you haven't even read the BNP manifesto and that your just a racist.

Im one of them half stoned uni hippies!
Nuff said! :lol:
I can i just say its narrow minded losers like you that make me hate bedlington.
Job done! :lol::lol:
If the BNP did get in to power and deport all they saw as not British where do you think that would leave this county in terms of the international economy.
Happy days! :D
What would be done about the 6 million Brits that work in other parts of the world? bringing them back to Britain would triple unemployment over night.
They could fill the 6 million job vacancies left by the deported! :D
Id bet you haven't even read the BNP manifesto and that your just a racist.
yes i have many times, a work of pure brilliance! :D

You have no real concept of the issues facing this country

With due respect, and I'm far from a BNP supporter, but surely one of the 'issues facing the country' is that of an excessively out of control immigration situation?

We may not feel the pressure of it to any great extent in bedlington - or Northumberland - but it is very real in many other parts of the country, without a doubt, and has been for some time.

repatriation may be a ridiculous concept in terms of cost and logistics, but surely the old adage that 'charity begins at home' should be remembered here?

The complacency of those who choose to turn a blind eye to problems such as immigration, for reasons that are largely emotional rather than practical, have added to the problem; i have nothing against foreigners because of their nationality, but if I were elsewhere in the country where immigrants were more commonplace and found myself unable to get a job while those who were not nationals could I would, i'm sure, be mighty pissed off about it.

Rather than you directing your efforts into anti-BNP demonstrations - which, incidentally, surely outline you as someone who is hypocritical as you are attempting to stifle the right to free speech and freedom of opinion - why not look at the 'real issues facing the country' that you are not emotionally attached to?

Why not raise concerns as to the decimation of the manufacturing industry in this country in the face of orders for trams worth billiosn of pounds going to Austria and elsewhere, trams that could easily be built here if the government had not killed the industry? Why not raise concerns about this governments absurd car scrappage scheme which does nothing for the British economy as there are not British motor manufacturers left? What about raising concerns regarding the state of the power industry in the country, and concerns about where the electricity is going to come from when our nuclear and oil-powered plants are shut down in a few years? What about the real issue of the crumbling economy, where our national debt is higher now than it ever has been, and the figures are truly staggering?

You are clearly someone who wants to be politically motivated, yet your attention is swayed by campaigning about a party that is never going to be anything more than a minor player that grabs the headlines once in a while. If you want to make a difference, if you want to stand up and shout about the 'issues facing the country' you really need to understand what they are, before slating others and declaring hatred for an entire town.

You may not realise, also, that the UK did perfectly well, trade wise, without the EU, and would still do so were it not involved. That old chestnut carries no water.

Nothing personal in this post, please understand, but a genuine concern that someone who clearly has passion about something should decide what it is before giving others the boot. At least I know where Monsta stands, and why.

Guest mrsvic
With due respect, and I'm far from a BNP supporter, but surely one of the 'issues facing the country' is that of an excessively out of control immigration situation?

We may not feel the pressure of it to any great extent in bedlington - or Northumberland - but it is very real in many other parts of the country, without a doubt, and has been for some time.

repatriation may be a ridiculous concept in terms of cost and logistics, but surely the old adage that 'charity begins at home' should be remembered here?

The complacency of those who choose to turn a blind eye to problems such as immigration, for reasons that are largely emotional rather than practical, have added to the problem; i have nothing against foreigners because of their nationality, but if I were elsewhere in the country where immigrants were more commonplace and found myself unable to get a job while those who were not nationals could I would, i'm sure, be mighty pissed off about it.

Rather than you directing your efforts into anti-BNP demonstrations - which, incidentally, surely outline you as someone who is hypocritical as you are attempting to stifle the right to free speech and freedom of opinion - why not look at the 'real issues facing the country' that you are not emotionally attached to?

Why not raise concerns as to the decimation of the manufacturing industry in this country in the face of orders for trams worth billiosn of pounds going to Austria and elsewhere, trams that could easily be built here if the government had not killed the industry? Why not raise concerns about this governments absurd car scrappage scheme which does nothing for the British economy as there are not British motor manufacturers left? What about raising concerns regarding the state of the power industry in the country, and concerns about where the electricity is going to come from when our nuclear and oil-powered plants are shut down in a few years? What about the real issue of the crumbling economy, where our national debt is higher now than it ever has been, and the figures are truly staggering?

You are clearly someone who wants to be politically motivated, yet your attention is swayed by campaigning about a party that is never going to be anything more than a minor player that grabs the headlines once in a while. If you want to make a difference, if you want to stand up and shout about the 'issues facing the country' you really need to understand what they are, before slating others and declaring hatred for an entire town.

You may not realise, also, that the UK did perfectly well, trade wise, without the EU, and would still do so were it not involved. That old chestnut carries no water.

Nothing personal in this post, please understand, but a genuine concern that someone who clearly has passion about something should decide what it is before giving others the boot. At least I know where Monsta stands, and why.

Much as I generally like to agree with Bedlington's answer to Nigel Havers, this time I have to disagree with you MG.

Yes, immigration is an issue in many parts of the UK, however weighed up against our lot who nick off all around the world, it isn't too much of a problem. Look at this site as an example of the number of Bedlingtonians who have gone off to be very successful around the world, and then compare that to the number of migrants around here... yes it may not add up everywhere, but I dare to consider that the numbers are quite close. I will, as ever, put my blame on the poor state of the country on the nouveau chav-class where 1 family alone can regularly cost the state over £1 million per year with benefits, housing, health services, counselling, drugs services, education, a team of social workers, police/prison/probation... the list goes on. And to make matters worse, some poor sod or other who's witnessed their family tortured/murdered/raped in front of them and who comes here hoping for some help, can't have £60 a week and a house that said chav-class would turn down as being rubbish.

We seem to waste money on some war or other, under the guise of fighting for human rights or a civilised society when we are not prepared to help some poor folk who are begging for our help. Although I have not experienced this in Bedlington, over in the big smoke and in other cities, I have witnessed, first hand, teams of immigrants working to improve the local community (in community centres, volunteering, landscaping etc) while the 'natives' go round off their heads each night tearing down the fences, graffitting and committing arson on a night. At times those who were immigrants spent their time only clearing up the crap put there by les-chavs.... to make the community better for everyone.

As a former anti-BNP protester, I understand that it's usually a pointless task that does little more than anger some Nazis and impress the people in the common room. It is, at least, doing something to stick up for what you believe in. In an age where voting apathy is apparant everywhere other than reality TV, perhaps we should be congratulating anyone who geets out there to do something, instead of telling them to change their cause to something more useful. Some people fought to help the Jews a while back and they werre congratulated for it. Those who tried to hand them over to their critics, have spent the rest of their lives being absolutely ashamed.

In a time where money is wasted on war, chavs and duck ponds I don't feel that the money/ resources spent on immigrants is even noteworthy.

Much as I generally like to agree with Bedlington's answer to Nigel Havers, this time I have to disagree with you MG.

I fully expected you to MrsVic, and that's just fine (thanks, by the way, for the Nigel Havers reference - always fancied him myself.)

I will not reply in quote to all of your post, because I agree - very much - with a lot of it, but there a couple of points that stand out.

Yes, immigration is an issue in many parts of the UK, however weighed up against our lot who nick off all around the world, it isn't too much of a problem.

I think it is a problem, and that thaty is plain to see. This is, after all, a country where the population is, frequently, packaged very tightly and that can often lead to problems. We see it time and time again, and we will continue to do so.

I will, as ever, put my blame on the poor state of the country on the nouveau chav-class where 1 family alone can regularly cost the state over £1 million per year with benefits, housing, health services, counselling, drugs services, education, a team of social workers, police/prison/probation... the list goes on. And to make matters worse, some poor sod or other who's witnessed their family tortured/murdered/raped in front of them and who comes here hoping for some help, can't have £60 a week and a house that said chav-class would turn down as being rubbish.

There is good and bad in there, MrsV, and all I will say is that the immigrants I may have a probolem with are not those who turn to the west for the sort of help you are highlighting. i would contend that they are in a minority.

I have witnessed, first hand, teams of immigrants working to improve the local community (in community centres, volunteering, landscaping etc) while the 'natives' go round off their heads each night tearing down the fences, graffitting and committing arson on a night. At times those who were immigrants spent their time only clearing up the crap put there by les-chavs.... to make the community better for everyone.

mmm, you see, while I understand that you have witnessed such i can point to expensive - very expensive - mosques and other non-native (for want of a better phrase) religious buildings and community centres, built for the asian communities in the Longsight, Rusholme, Hulme areas of Manchester being torched, defaced, destroyed and wilfully damaged not by racist whites but by the very people they were built for. This happens because, thanks to the influx of such immigrant communities in set areas and the complete lack of work for both they and 'us' uthey react in very much the same way as the 'native' chav class - with anger and with violence. It's not just the whites, Vic, but 'them' aswell.

As a former anti-BNP protester, I understand that it's usually a pointless task that does little more than anger some Nazis and impress the people in the common room. It is, at least, doing something to stick up for what you believe in. In an age where voting apathy is apparant everywhere other than reality TV, perhaps we should be congratulating anyone who geets out there to do something, instead of telling them to change their cause to something more useful. Some people fought to help the Jews a while back and they werre congratulated for it. Those who tried to hand them over to their critics, have spent the rest of their lives being absolutely ashamed.

The only problem I have with protesting the BNP is that the way many people go about it is wrong: the BNP, like it or not, have as much right to stand as the Labour, Tory and Raving Loony parties, and we fought for that right in the very same conflict that you refer to with your remark about the Jews. Our ancestors fought for the right for people to speak up - and yes, in protesting the BNP you are doing just that - but first you must let the other side have their say. When I saw the recent - well, some time back now - footage of the very horrible Nick Griffin and the protestors trying to stop him from doing what he has a right to do it reminded me not of those who fought to help the Jews, MrsVic, but those who tried to stop the Rabbi's from preaching, who broke windows, wrecked mosques and so on. Nick Griffin - odious and stupid as he is - is excercising a right, stopping him from speaking is standing in the way of that right.

You, and I, may not like what he says, or what his party stands for, but we have to let him say it. After all, they are stupid enough to shoot themselves in teh foot by distributing millions of leaflets featuring a Polish flown Spitfire, so we ought to let them carry on.

In a time where money is wasted on war, chavs and duck ponds I don't feel that the money/ resources spent on immigrants is even noteworthy.

I think it's worrying, and while I agree with you with regard to the pointless wars etc, there is a real problem with immigration in this country.

Churchill would have voted Conservative... not far off the BNP, but at least a party he belonged to.

Churchill was actually a Liberal for a good deal of his career. Even as a Conservative he didn't embrace right-wing market economics to anything like the same extent as NuLabour.

How about this from the Wikipedia entry:

As President of the Board of Trade he joined newly appointed Chancellor Lloyd George in opposing First Lord of the Admiralty, Reginald McKenna's proposed huge expenditure for the construction of Navy dreadnought warships, and in supporting the Liberal reforms.[56] In 1908, he introduced the Trade Boards Bill setting up the first minimum wages in Britain,[57] In 1909, he set up Labour Exchanges to help unemployed people find work.[58] He helped draft the first unemployment pension legislation, the National Insurance Act of 1911.[59]

Churchill in 1904.

Churchill also assisted in passing the People's Budget[60] becoming President of the Budget League, an organisation set up in response to the opposition's "Budget Protest League".[61] The budget included the introduction of new taxes on the wealthy to allow for the creation of new social welfare programmes.

Does that sound like the "pro-wealthy, warmonger" image created by Labour politicians, and spoon-fed to the local electorate (and probably you too as an impressionable youngster)?

Evangelists, catholocism and fascism, how are we, the waster's locked into social housing able to judge? :blink:

Wow! Is "waster's locked into social housing" a genuinely held view? Please expand.

Wouldn't you rather give your vote to someone at least talking about building a progressive and sustainable society, rather than one who only appeals to some people's xenophobia?

The only thing that unites all the major parties at the moment is their call not to vote BNP, there is a clue there somewhere.

Isn't that what all parties do? It's several of the things that are uniting all major parties that are the big voter turn-offs.

Northumberland as far as im aware doesnt have ethnic tension problems. So why vote BNP and why vote BNP in the troubled areas, it will only make things worse. A harsher approach to immigration by main stream parties would seem the only way to stop the BNP getting seats, and having been to Birmingham I dont think thats a a bad idea.

I don't think that anyone thinks it's a bad idea. For the sake of everyone - especially ethnic communities that don't want to fully integrate - it's an excellent idea. In fact at the present state of things it's the only idea. Pity that the BNP can easily pass it off as their idea, when four decades ago when a very respectable politician mentioned it he was shouted down and accused of being a racist.

What he was talking about was the then Labour government's Race Relations Act - the recipe for our present disaster. Seems we never learn that when the bill for do-gooder's social engineering is presented few if any of them are still around to help society pay it.

... i would like it to be a party that showed a little more depth and thought, and also one that didn't print the Union Flag the wrong way up on it's campaign leaflets, and didn't picture a Spitfire on same leaflet that was clearly emblazoned with the Polish flag.....small mistakes you may think, but I believe research and accuracy to be vital.

Fact: Poles flew Spits during the war. Maybe a deliberate ploy to illustrate that they are not anti-immigration (or a more sinister one to point up that they are only against certain immigration)? Read into it what you will, but don't underestimate their intelligence.

suppose thats worse than fiddling the books! :D never seen any of the BNP mp's up for swiddling the state!

Give them time.

...extremely expensive, difficult to implement and - by and large - practically impossible plans.

I would say that, yes, proposing yourself as a serious political party while putting forward unattainable policies that have no practical basis is, in fact, fiddling the books, and swindling the state, as we are paying fo them!

Yes, but enough of NuLabour, aren't we discussing the BNP? ;)

65th anniversary of D Day and you are advocating giving votes to a fascist party? Come on monsta you can do better than that! I hope you are just playing devil's advocate.

I suspect that if you brought back many of the people who fought (and died) on D Day they would be shocked at the state of our Country. They wouldn't brand the BNP views with the same fascist label as we do today, and very many of them might easily be persuaded to vote for them.

A mistake to take things out of their time context. It leads to all sorts of absurdities - like banning golliwogs, and apologising for what your forbears did, as if those people weren't acting decently and honourably by all standards that then applied.

Yeah and want to rewrite the rules as to just who is British.

Been plenty of rule-rewriting going on in recent years. Problem is that those rules were never written down in the first place and the amendments to them similarly go undocumented. Needs a new term coined, like say precedent slippage. :)

a well done to the pirate party free downloads for everyone now thats a policy we need more of! :D

No votes in that. Those that "illegally" download will do it and those that don't won't. Any political pary knows better than to touch this one with a bargepole. They might preside over daft concepts like software patents, but it's more expedient to play it all low-key.

Fact: Poles flew Spits during the war. Maybe a deliberate ploy to illustrate that they are not anti-immigration (or a more sinister one to point up that they are only against certain immigration)? Read into it what you will, but don't underestimate their intelligence.

By their own admission they were not aware the one they had pictured was a Polish squadron. For that alone I do underestimate their intellgence; when Nick Griffin opens his mouth I do so to a greater extent, almost immediately.

• 1 month later...

Attention Monsta: Meet hot racist chicks in your area

The last one is from Ashington!

A little joke funny for y'all:

Q. What sort of tights do BNP lasses wear?

A. Holocaust deniers!!!!!!11!!!!!C18!!!!!!!!

I'm lost for words <_< Jokes about the Holocaust.You hypocritical two faced racist B*&^%$D. I'm not bothered what context it was meant you are SCUM absolute SCUM :angry::angry:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now