Congratulations Miss Vic

Have you got a job yet then miss vic? I also qualified to teach this year and have found that no, they are not "crying out for teachers."

Sounds like the old Bedlington conundrum. (Is that how you spell it?)

Bureaucrat: Without education and qualifications among the working classes, it would be pointless to entice jobs to Bedlington. Send the jobs to a more deserving town!

So you have qualifications? Well we don't need anyone for those positions now. Unless of course you relocate South, or to the Colonies. (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or wherever.)

Usually at this point, the discouraged graduates pack up and leave, not easy when all your friends and family are in Bedlington.

Next bureaucratic edict. We have to help the young people, lets entice some jobs to Ashington!

Was ever thus, but for the sake of you both, I sincerely hope not!

Joe

Sounds like the old Bedlington conundrum. (Is that how you spell it?)

Bureaucrat: Without education and qualifications among the working classes, it would be pointless to entice jobs to Bedlington. Send the jobs to a more deserving town!

So you have qualifications? Well we don't need anyone for those positions now. Unless of course you relocate South, or to the Colonies. (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or wherever.)

Usually at this point, the discouraged graduates pack up and leave, not easy when all your friends and family are in Bedlington.

Next bureaucratic edict. We have to help the young people, lets entice some jobs to Ashington!

Was ever thus, but for the sake of you both, I sincerely hope not!

Joe

Like Alice :rolleyes:

Try a position in McDonalds to gain some management experience

Have you got a job yet then miss vic? I also qualified to teach this year and have found that no, they are not "crying out for teachers."

Congratulations Ms Hair!

alas... only the ragged world of supply here...

i've set me heart on becoming a zookeeper now anyway... just need a few million to buy the pit heaps and a good landscaper to build me an giraffe enclosure... may be easier than finding a job?

Well Ive started my HNC in Hospitality management and so far ive been searching for a job for months and still seem to be stuck with my 3 nights a week in the market tavern, not that I can argue with that coz its not actually a bad place to work.

Everyone says there will be all sorts of opportunities at the end of it bus is that really true, are all the jobs taken by immigrants that dont know a thing???????

Well Ive started my HNC in Hospitality management and so far ive been searching for a job for months and still seem to be stuck with my 3 nights a week in the market tavern, not that I can argue with that coz its not actually a bad place to work.

Everyone says there will be all sorts of opportunities at the end of it bus is that really true, are all the jobs taken by immigrants that dont know a thing???????

Are there "modules" covering diversity and race relations on this high-falutin', academically rigorous HNC you're doing?

Im a student at glamorgan university!!!! , completing something from work, costing 250 quid! but on the plus side ive now got a student union card , and can go to the freshers ball for fifteen quid ...... pity i'm doing by post .

Im a student at glamorgan university!!!! , completing something from work, costing 250 quid! but on the plus side ive now got a student union card , and can go to the freshers ball for fifteen quid

Congratulations Dave Lane!

Are there "modules" covering diversity and race relations on this high-falutin', academically rigorous HNC you're doing?

Afraid not but it is a very hard corse to do as most students here have already done NVQ level 3 and i havent, im straight in at deep end and got 2 years till I graduate!!! :D

1. Open fridge.

2. Remove bottle.

3. Open bottle.

4. Pour into glass.

There; you should get at least A 2:1 if you follow those instructions.