Happy Birthday Mickypotts!

Guest xyz

Hope you're having a great birthday MickyPotts!

Have a good one, with many more to come!

Thankyou Mrs Vic, I had a great dinner out with my wife, a new restaurant was having its grandopening and since it was my bday We got buy one get one free!!!

Thankyou Mrs Vic, I had a great dinner out with my wife, a new restaurant was having its grandopening and since it was my bday We got buy one get one free!!!

Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a nice time :)

Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a nice time :)

Happy birthday, Mickey Potts. Enjoy your day!

I used to live in Nesquehoning, PA during the Seventies. Good people, good memories!

Joe Rooney

Happy birthday, Mickey Potts. Enjoy your day!

I used to live in Nesquehoning, PA during the Seventies. Good people, good memories!

Joe Rooney

Thank You Joe, I,m quite familiar with Nesquehoning, up by Jim Thorpe and Mauch Chunk, I,ve fished in the Lehigh River up there and also the Mauch Chunk reservoir, Tiny little place, how did you end up living there?? I know it is all coal country, were you a miner?

Thank You Joe, I,m quite familiar with Nesquehoning, up by Jim Thorpe and Mauch Chunk, I,ve fished in the Lehigh River up there and also the Mauch Chunk reservoir, Tiny little place, how did you end up living there?? I know it is all coal country, were you a miner?

No, my father was a Bedlington pitman. But I took his advice and stayed away from the pits.

I became, in turn, a merchant seaman, a Canadian infantryman and later an admin officer in the Canadian Armed Forces, and finally a Certified Management Accountant with a BSC Economics.

In that career, I planned and supervised Lead Smelter refineries in Canada and the USA. I went to Nesquehoning

to oversea the construction of a new plant in what was then a very depressed coal mining area of Pennsylvania and stayed there for over five years, before returning to Ontario.

Regards, Joe

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now