westridge wanderer

Still Searching

I posted to this site a few weeks ago in the hope's of locating any of the people I went to school with at Westridge from 1960 until 1965. Me...Ken Straw, lived in Westlea, brother Peter and sisters Pamela and Pauline.

I currently live in the Atlanta Ga, area of the USA. Been in the US since 1982 by way of San Diego CA, I would certainly like to hear from anyone or perhaps the son's and daughters of anyone who attended Westridge at that time.

Here's hoping someone reads this, I visit the UK every year to visit my mother and siblings, one still lives in Bedlington and the other in Whitley Bay and a sister in Calgary, Canada.

I'll be waiting

Ken Straw

Hi Ken, I went to Westridge for only one year 1972-73, not in your time frame and really liked going their. used ti go hang out at the cematery at lunch and got shot at by some lad with a pellet gun at the bottom of the playing field, also used to have snowball fights with the Catholic school kids. Good times