Anywhere Nice To Dine Around Here?

Denzil stop picking on Mr D, thats not very nice we dont all talk the same language as u u know, seen as half the stuff u say on here must be in black bull code!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've been in the Bull about 3 times in 6 months!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the spelling on your business plan was a darn sight better to Mr D!

i dont need to be able to spell, thats what long legged, thin brunette secretary's are for!!!

(was gonna say blonde, but realised missdarn still frequents!)

Business plan wasnt mine, but was one i was involved in, and seems to be doing well thankyou! B)

i dont need to be able to spell, thats what long legged, thin brunette secretary's are for!!!

(was gonna say blonde, but realised missdarn still frequents!)

Business plan wasnt mine, but was one i was involved in, and seems to be doing well thankyou! B)

I hope you dictated to her.

You're the bullet-headed Beardsley to my corpulent Micky Quinn.

Hmmm, a phonatory or articulatory disorder characterized by difficult enunciation of words with frequent halting and repetition of the initial consonant or syllable & your predilection for pies

s-o-o-o-o-o- t-t-t-t-hee-e-e-e-ere

Hmmm, a phonatory or articulatory disorder characterized by difficult enunciation of words with frequent halting and repetition of the initial consonant or syllable & your predilection for pies

s-o-o-o-o-o- t-t-t-t-hee-e-e-e-ere

Next time you 'copy and paste' from American websites change the US grammar. It's more professional.

There's some cracking food pubs in Northumberland these days.

I had the steak with mushrooms and chips, aspragus soup starter.. good value .. the place was packed but the service was quick . Only problem was i was on coke as its a 15 mins drive away

I had the steak with mushrooms and chips, aspragus soup starter.. good value .. the place was packed but the service was quick . Only problem was i was on coke as its a 15 mins drive away

A few pints actually improves hand-eye coordination.