Specks Repair

Simple one: Where can I buy a spectacle repair kit? Either on the web or at a B&M shop (in Bedlington - if only!).

I've now got two pairs of quality glasses that a screw has dropped out of the hinge. One is a pair of expensive Ray-Bans

This must happen to just about everybody at one time or another; so why aren't there kits of the little screws and a suitable screwdriver in every other shop? Would cost next to nothing to make in quantity, and when you need your glasses you will pay whatever it takes!

Thanks; pity you can't buy one in Bedders! :(

Think I'll add one of these to the order:

81900_x.jpg

I've got a lady that needs fixing, but can't quite decide on the colour.

A small repair kit is common at our "Dollar stores," I expect you have a "Pound store"! or something similar. How about the Market! or take the screw out of a cheap pair from "Woolies"

Vic

woolies thats sort of shut down! poundland full of tatt!

Simple one: Where can I buy a spectacle repair kit? Either on the web or at a B&M shop (in Bedlington - if only!).

I've now got two pairs of quality glasses that a screw has dropped out of the hinge. One is a pair of expensive Ray-Bans

This must happen to just about everybody at one time or another; so why aren't there kits of the little screws and a suitable screwdriver in every other shop? Would cost next to nothing to make in quantity, and when you need your glasses you will pay whatever it takes!

you can buy a repair kit at the pound shop at manor walks cramlington.up at the far end of the store opposite the tools area.i saw them this weekend.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now