Grand National!

Guest mrsvic

As one of those knackers who don't believe in the needless massacre of innocent animals, I wont be putting a bet on... but if I was it would be on Southern Vic... just 'cos it's got me name in it.

If the horses running were by some chance those that are currently being ridden round Bedlington by inbred types, constantly on their mobile phones, one of whom who galloped out in front of me up the top end the other day... well I might just put on a bet in the hope that in that they actually do get shot, along with the riders. :angry:

As one of those knackers who don't believe in the needless massacre of innocent animals, I wont be putting a bet on... but if I was it would be on Southern Vic... just 'cos it's got me name in it.

If the horses running were by some chance those that are currently being ridden round Bedlington by inbred types, constantly on their mobile phones, one of whom who galloped out in front of me up the top end the other day... well I might just put on a bet in the hope that in that they actually do get shot, along with the riders. :angry:

I'm sick of the ignorant buggers along the Barrington Road who ride 3 abreast despite the narrowness of the road sneer in derision at a road tax paying motorist who might dare want to use the road that I/we pay for and having to swerve to avoid the waste being ejected from the dumb animals back end.

P.S. The horses are a pain as well

• 2 weeks later...

If we didn't do it the bloody French would eat them all.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now