Predictions

Pencil_Neck

Do you agree with Lawro's prediction?

Newcastle v Fulham

Match preview

Prediction: 2-0

Both teams' strength lies in their home form, and both struggle on the road. So this will be Newcastle's game.

Obafemi Martins is in line for a home debut after 10 days out with a dead leg. I have to say, I've never known anybody get carried off with a dead leg. If you had that long off with a dead leg 15 years ago they'd have cancelled your contract.

Martins = Spanish Defender

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you agree with Lawro's prediction?

Newcastle v Fulham

Match preview

Prediction: 2-0

Both teams' strength lies in their home form, and both struggle on the road. So this will be Newcastle's game.

Obafemi Martins is in line for a home debut after 10 days out with a dead leg. I have to say, I've never known anybody get carried off with a dead leg. If you had that long off with a dead leg 15 years ago they'd have cancelled your contract.

Martins = Spanish Defender

Lawro got it wrong last week but I fancy he got this weeks score about right.

Martins looked good in the week

According to a downcast Pencil Neck yesterday, Liverpool now can't win the Premiership.

:D:D

I see Dirk "wears white socks" Kuyt still hasn't scored yet.

Let me guess, Mr Neck rambled incoherently about Steven Gerrard for a bit?

No, he just rubbed his belly ruefully while mumbling about japanese flags.

Mr Huyt (or Howt as the Beeb now call him) is Sloth Fratelli from the Goonies. Pure and simple. Lets also hope that he brings nothing to the alloy stealers and will rue the day he shunned then Toon.

Sun Inn now has games. Hope none of the boys in blue are earwiggin...............

Mr Huyt (or Howt as the Beeb now call him) is Sloth Fratelli from the Goonies. Pure and simple. Lets also hope that he brings nothing to the alloy stealers and will rue the day he shunned then Toon.

Sun Inn now has games. Hope none of the boys in blue are earwiggin...............

2-0

Kuyt

Alonso - 65 yard screamer

B)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now