To B Or Not Too B (cleaner Design)

Do you not like the grey? What other colour would look better do you think?

its just a bit corporate, dull and sterile! wheres the life, the job centre web site has a more jolly colour scheme than here! :lol::lol::lol:

its just a bit corporate, dull and sterile! wheres the life, the job centre web site has a more jolly colour scheme than here! :lol::lol::lol:

It's hard to explain but there is in fact more colour in the design but a lot of it is still hidden, as more content is added it will appear.

Excellent work so far! Grey is the new black ... very stylish, and I vote to keep it.

Just a note to those responsible; consider automatically introducing a riot of coloured chintz, flock-wallpaper background to monsta's postings and I'll have a black and white striped one please.

As to the "bedlington.co.uk" at the masthead, as a graphic it is perfectly acceptable to use all lower-case lettering; as a proper noun, the word Bedlington (when used within a text) should always start with a capital letter.

A front-page splash, no less!

:D

Stalwart

1. One who is physically and morally strong.

2. One who steadfastly supports an organization or cause: party stalwarts.

Say it isn't true! :P

It's hard to explain but there is in fact more colour in the design but a lot of it is still hidden, as more content is added it will appear.

quite the opposite you can have a strong design or box model but if you choose the wrong colours it simply ruins the whole design. :D try http://kuler.adobe.com/ for inspiration ;):D

not being funny or nowt but when was blagdon part of bedlington? :D or is the events a general northeast thing?

The events criteria is where Bedlington(shire) people would find something to do within easy travelling distance. Not as far as the big smoke but maybe as far a Gosforth Park. And... if you can run 10K then you'd probably not complain about having to go as far as Creswell to do it.

News criteria is between the Blyth and Wansbeck and maybe a tad further. Blagdon fits that too.

Thanks for the compliment Tony, there's more coming.

High praise indeed from TonyC.

I like the new colour scheme.

Now if we could get more people offering their opinions on more new subjects.

Happy Easter everyone!

Joe

I like the new colour scheme.

Now if we could get more people offering their opinions on more new subjects.

Happy Easter everyone!

Joe

Howay then Joe, start some off. You niggardly owld curmudgeon.

Happy Easter!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now