To B Or Not Too B (cleaner Design)

Guest mrsvic
shouldn't bedlington have a capital B? mmm looks templatey!

does it need a capital, if it's a website without a capital?

ooh, I don't know the protocol on this branch of lingistics... :owhat would Noam Chomsky do? :o

I like the picture too!

Keep up the good work GGGG! (and good diversion tactics too!)

Mrsvic is breaking the forum rules by posting a smiley without any explanation!...

You want an explanation?! Let me dispel the "ugly rumour" that I know what the ^$%^%$ is going on here.

Anyway, you know what happened when Manchester overreached themselves and made the B too big. It all ended in tears and recriminations (coincidentally about lack of support). I say let bedlington's own Thomas Heatherwick do his own thing. It won't cost a couple of Mill either!

You want an explanation?! Let me dispel the "ugly rumour" that I know what the ^$%^%$ is going on here.

Anyway, you know what happened when Manchester overreached themselves and made the B too big. It all ended in tears and recriminations (coincidentally about lack of support). I say let bedlington's own Thomas Heatherwick do his own thing. It won't cost a couple of Mill either!

what are you talking about? manchesters b was an art installation not a capital letter on a web site! big difference :D anyway it should be a capital so people dont think bedlington is full if thick scruffs with bad grammar! :huh::lol::lol::lol:

I say that those who are able to maintain good standards in grammar, syntax, punctuation and half-a-hundred other rules should continue to do so; we of the GCE 'O'level English generation have a duty of care to the Forum. A word of warning ... do we really want to leave this place in the hands of the entry-level communicators or their spawn, those only capable of using texting structure?

• 2 weeks later...
Are we in the future now?

Very bauhaus, the new, clean lines and the restrained greys and blacks.

I likes it.

Consider it a work in progress. :D

Consider it a work in progress. :D

Yeah it's not quite finished because the content writers were being impatient :P

Keep in mind as well that this is purely an image revamp on the forums front, functionally it should be identical... for now.

bah! why's it grey is that to reflect the town? cleaner design maybe, dull colours yes! i prefered the white and blue :mellow:

Plenty of opportunities to try your own ideas out coming soon monsta. I look forward to seeing the results!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now