Deleted Account

Guest xyz

Guest mrsvic

Thursdays are hard for us all. It's not quite the weekend, but the excitement starts to take hold, your fizzing with the joy of a lie in. It's great.

The Easter eggs are still on the sideboard causing extra anticipation! And it's quite windy! The thrill of it all can be a bit too much for some of us. Especially me!

I fear that this overwhelming exhilaration may have manifested itself in a bit of a tiff on the site last night, causing everyone's favourite moderator, to make his first baby steps to handing in his notice! As it stands, Account Deleted, is still checking in every few hours to check on what's going down on the site, so perhaps now is the time to try and cheer the old guy up and get him back to his old uber-efficent moderating ways.

I reckon we could try for a bit of a Darn-a-thon, to try and rekindle his passion for the site... we can all recall our favourite Darn moments, perhaps with the hope of coaxing him out of retirement! Even if we can't, hey, it will be a nice memorial!

I would like to start with the time Mr Darn was NOT gay! Never have I seen such a public proclamation of hetrosexuality, since the world cup. Teamed up with the backlash from the other site members, Darn's cool denial was certainly one of my tops bits. :D

Your departure would leave a hole! Sock it to them Darny!

We all L-O-V-E* you!

in a purely platonic fashion, of course. (None of us are gay!
$
)

terms & conditions apply.

may contain nuts promoting occasional allergic reactions.

contents may settle during shipping.

$
except where loudly proclaimed to the contrary.

• 1 month later...

Mr Darns departure is somewhat expected and indeed anticipated from those who know him from within!

He is an attention seeker, but on the otherhand a TOTAL professional in what he does and says to others!!! (He thinks)

Mr Darns demise will NOT affect me. Good night MrDarn, hope you are at peace away from here now. Good luck and heres to a clear concience in your / whatever role you so happen to take up?

Or will you be back i wonder?

An old friend is Curious!

Just look - You might see who!!!!!!!

Mr Darns departure is somewhat expected and indeed anticipated from those who know him from within!

He is an attention seeker, but on the otherhand a TOTAL professional in what he does and says to others!!! (He thinks)

Mr Darns demise will NOT affect me. Good night MrDarn, hope you are at peace away from here now. Good luck and heres to a clear concience in your / whatever role you so happen to take up?

Or will you be back i wonder?

An old friend is Curious!

Just look - You might see who!!!!!!!

hi dont take this the wrong way but are you a transvestite :oIS THIS YOU

Guest mrsvic

I'm guessing Dobbaz83 is Mongo's new name now... and TracyNorthEast... erm... Could it be old Deleted Account trying to fool us?

I'm guessing Dobbaz83 is Mongo's new name now... and TracyNorthEast... erm... Could it be old Deleted Account trying to fool us?

Good guess but unfortchantly not, :P sorry to disappoint . my name is rory dobson hense the name dobbaz

ive got a gay friend that calls herself TracyNorthEast im just wondering if that is her or him, maybe i should of done it in a pm but what the hell. :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now