3 Words For Bedlington

Blank,

I think we are talking about two different things here, although there is a strong symmetry between them. On the one hand I agree Bedders has never faired well under WDC as far as recreational facilities is concerned but on the other people are free, given certain restrictions, to make their own interest groups up and develop them whatever way they want. Of course that in itself might be foreshortened by the lack of available facilities etc, depending on what was needed, but the option is there.

It has for too long been an unresolved question and the new boundaries laid down for the Shire will do nothing to help resolve it as far as council oversight goes. One of the soon to be small parish’s cannot hope to muster enough backing to take this forward so once again we will see hoped for schemes stalling.

nah im not into japanese poetry! :D

:lol: :lol:

I don`t know if it`s any good or not as i can`t read japenese, i`d need a translator :lol:

Back to topic..although it is hard to name 3 positive things but i`ll try :D

Woods

Fields

Trees :lol:

If you had 3 words to describe Bedlington what would they be?

I realise this has the potential to end up as a typical town bashing but it's for a serious purpose so please try not to be too predictable and keep them positive.

These could be adjectives, landmarks or any other word you would associate with the town.

1) A

2)Shi

3)Ton

or

1)No

2)Money

3)Here

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in