Congratulations Dave!

Guest xyz

Hi , if anyones wants to please say a prayer to whoever you want , my daughter is very poorly, and needs any help she can get. Her name is Ronya Madalania and shes lovely. Im not very religous really but

i am now,

thanks

Hi , if anyones wants to please say a prayer to whoever you want , my daughter is very poorly, and needs any help she can get. Her name is Ronya Madalania and shes lovely. Im not very religous really but

i am now,

thanks

special prayers are being said dave for your daughter.we all hope she gets better at this preciouse time.

Her oxygen came down last night so thats a good thing , and shes coming off a cold bed , and the doctor seems quietly posistive about the situation .. so .. well i finally slept a bit .

That clean, cold prairie air, coupled with the prayers and best wishes of your many friends will turn the tide soon.

Take care, have faith, and support your wife.

Our best wishes to you and your family.

Joe.

Went in today and she looked alot better, back on the normal type of respiraot and her MRI went well. and looks good. Thanks for all the words of support, shes got a British nurse looking after her at the min. I think she like hearing the accent :)

Went in today and she looked alot better, back on the normal type of respiraot and her MRI went well. and looks good. Thanks for all the words of support, shes got a British nurse looking after her at the min. I think she like hearing the accent :)

Sounds like she`s in good hands. She`ll be home before you know it..so try and get some sleep while you still can :lol:

Excellent news, hats off to the nipper.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now