Any One Know The Craic At Ian Bell's?

Claire

Guest mrsvic
what like friday the 13th or did someone have a fight with a butter knife? :D

The bit road is still taped off, with 2 police vans guarding it, but no news on teletext as yet!

Come on Bedlington, let's hear some rumours!

Guest MONGO
The bit road is still taped off, with 2 police vans guarding it, but no news on teletext as yet!

Come on Bedlington, let's hear some rumours!

not mentioning any names but a lad stabbed his mate in the neck last nite

I have heard the same about guy been stabbed in the neck ... apparently he is critically ill, not naming names as not 100% sure on the rumours

Yeah i know the lads, the one who was stabbed is stable in intensive care he should be alright.

i took a detour home last night i didnt fancy walking up there in the dark :mellow:

Elephants that is :D

Come on people, a bit of appreciation for the pure comedy gold that Merlin is spinning here with his repeated references to an elephant's craic/crack. This is an hilarious bit of wordplay and yet none of you show the least bit of approval for such 24 carat schtick.

It would kill you to post a smilie or two to go with the six, count 'em, six that he's posted himself?

Come on people, a bit of appreciation for the pure comedy gold that Merlin is spinning here with his repeated references to an elephant's craic/crack. This is an hilarious bit of wordplay and yet none of you show the least bit of approval for such 24 carat schtick.

It would kill you to post a smilie or two to go with the six, count 'em, six that he's posted himself?

HP drops it like it's hot. Scadding hot in fact.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now