Is It Just Me Or Is Xbox 360 The Biggest Dissapointment Ever?

Monsta®

i've had the console for about 4 to 5 months now and ok some games have been ok most though are complete b*llicks, i have never really had a game i would actually play again after completing plus the good games are always to short. so when you think the games are either rubbish or to short the consoles them selves are full of technical problems makes you wonder why you bothered in the first place?

should of been called knackbox 1:20 (the 1:20 is for the lenght of time a game usually lasts) :lol::lol: its the biggest let down since the dreamcast!

i've had the console for about 4 to 5 months now and ok some games have been ok most though are complete b*llicks, i have never really had a game i would actually play again after completing plus the good games are always to short. so when you think the games are either rubbish or to short the consoles them selves are full of technical problems makes you wonder why you bothered in the first place?

should of been called knackbox 1:20 (the 1:20 is for the lenght of time a game usually lasts) :lol::lol: its the biggest let down since the dreamcast!

I know people that are addicted to xbox.

Tech has certainly improved, i can remember my commadore 64 that took cassettes, half hour to load and even then crashed whilst loading .... that was a let down

I know people that are addicted to xbox.

Tech has certainly improved, i can remember my commadore 64 that took cassettes, half hour to load and even then crashed whilst loading .... that was a let down

i had an amstrad cpc464 it used tapes and that was the excitement actually getting it to load as the games where pretty much all b*llicks anyway apart from code name mat, time warp and akira warriors oh and harrier attack! :D

To me. it is a bit of a let-down..not because of the graphics etc but it is more aimed at blokes..most of the games are shooters..it is a console purely for men. Other than Guitar Hero / Rockband type games :D

• 8 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now