Whats Wrong With The Weather

I really think there is something wrong with the weather. Take Australia for instance:

This year we have experienced the most destructive Fires ever in the southern state of Victoria.

Again this year in my state of Queensland we have had the worst floods in twenty years.

and now we are nervously watching cyclone Hamish that is making its way in a southerly direction

down the coast of Queensland.

Hamish is a category 5 and five is the highest rating a cyclone can be given :unsure:

Guest mrsvic
Hamish is a category 5 and five is the highest rating a cyclone can be given :unsure:

Get your BBQ and outdoor oven nailed down, sharp!

I'm sure it's stopping all that atomic testing! :lol:

(Youngsters: ask someone of an age to explain).

Isn't that a Barbie in the other hemisphere? Must make it hell being a young girl there! Getting this huge heavy box home from the store in such anticipation only to find a pile of metal bits, a badly printed book of assembly instructions, and a plastic bag with a vital bolt missing. :(

I have lost a good mate in this bloody cyclone, he was a trawler man with 30yrs experience,his boat apparently got caught in cyclone Hamish and they anchored up in a coral atoll, a freak wave struck them side on and flipped the trawler (78 feet in length) over twice. A deck hand was rescued but my mate Tony and his skipper were lost no trace of them was found.

I have lost a good mate in this bloody cyclone, he was a trawler man with 30yrs experience,his boat apparently got caught in cyclone Hamish and they anchored up in a coral atoll, a freak wave struck them side on and flipped the trawler (78 feet in length) over twice. A deck hand was rescued but my mate Tony and his skipper was lost no trace was found of them.

Sorry for your loss Brian, I see you have another disaster nearby! the weather certainly can be unpredictable, we had -42c at the beginning of the week, that turned into 90km winds and now we are getting quite a snow dump, about a foot since last night!

Vic

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for your loss Brian, I see you have another disaster nearby! the weather certainly can be unpredictable, we had -42c at the beginning of the week, that turned into 90km winds and now we are getting quite a snow dump, about a foot since last night!

Vic

Mr and Mrs Hair will be along soon, giving it 'big air' on their snowboards. Totally rad, dude.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now