Ethic cleansing

Are you as unpleasant in real life as you are on here?

Maybe sissinghurst does indeed have a sense of humour, only it's a one that doesn't rely on racism and posting numerous smilies after your own witless remarks?

There are such people out there, you know?

no there are slap heeds like you and sissyhurst that like to take it up the !*!@# for every ethic challenged person to set foot in britain! get real! :ph34r:

Guest mrsvic
no there are slap heeds like you and sissyhurst that like to take it up the !*!@# for every ethic challenged person to set foot in britain! get real! :ph34r:

Michel Foulcault and Jeanne Baudrillard challenged ethics for some time... I'm not too sure if they ever came to Britain, but I wouldn't let them take part in any acts of sodomy if they did.

Michel Foulcault and Jeanne Baudrillard challenged ethics for some time... I'm not too sure if they ever came to Britain, but I wouldn't let them take part in any acts of sodomy if they did.

And how, pray, would you stop them performing said acts?

Deport them! Come the revolution she's first choice for Home Secretary. If the feeble minded Jacqi Smith can do the job then Bedlington's candidate could do it in her spare time! :lol:

MONGO had better watch out too, he's also likely to be in-line for a one-way on Ryanair. ;):lol:

Deport them! Come the revolution she's first choice for Home Secretary. If the feeble minded Jacqi Smith can do the job then Bedlington's candidate could do it in her spare time! :lol:

MONGO had better watch out too, he's also likely to be in-line for a one-way on Ryanair. ;):lol:

I must have missed the part of this conversation that was to do with take-aways... :huh:

I must have missed the part of this conversation that was to do with take-aways... :huh:

Yes, several badly off-topic posts need deporting too. :rolleyes:

Possible topic split on The Ethenics of Ethics; the other way around would be simply too provocative! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Superb frontier gibberish; trilby doffed.

• 3 weeks later...

bedlington is the white -est place in the world.........a black face would stop traffic.most of the kids in bedlington only know of other races via photographs and books..alnwick is deemed a foreign location........i was 11 when i saw my first black face in the town...........his name was Mirandinha!!

bedlington is the white -est place in the world.........a black face would stop traffic.most of the kids in bedlington only know of other races via photographs and books..alnwick is deemed a foreign location........i was 11 when i saw my first black face in the town...........his name was Mirandinha!!

Shut up man. Clown.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now