How To Add Pictures To Posts

Cympil

Happy Birthday, hope you've had a good day.

sorry i can't post a picture like the other posters (i don't know how to).

It`s easy enough ..Find the image you want to use, right click on the image and go to `copy image location`

Come back to your forum topic, click on the Insert Image icon and paste the web address of the image into it :D

This is for Firefox anyway..

thanks for the help Cympil but........................................your'e trying to help someone who when went for some pc training asked the tutor what to do to get the cursor back in the middle of the screen when my hand reached the end of the desk with the mouse!!!!!!!!!!! god i can't believe i've just owned up to that on a public forum :rolleyes: mind you a friend of mine was told in her group to to pick the mouse up and she literally sat with it in the air, :lol:

I have improved a bit since then i think, i can now shop online, weh hey and add smiley faces, however, where do you find an image and what the hell is firefox :lol:

I read most of the posts in the computer sections, but they may aswell be written in a foreign language to me.

thanks anyway

Charlie

thanks for the help Cympil but........................................your'e trying to help someone who when went for some pc training asked the tutor what to do to get the cursor back in the middle of the screen when my hand reached the end of the desk with the mouse!!!!!!!!!!! god i can't believe i've just owned up to that on a public forum :rolleyes: mind you a friend of mine was told in her group to to pick the mouse up and she literally sat with it in the air, :lol:

I have improved a bit since then i think, i can now shop online, weh hey and add smiley faces, however, where do you find an image and what the hell is firefox :lol:

I read most of the posts in the computer sections, but they may aswell be written in a foreign language to me.

thanks anyway

Charlie

:lol: :lol:

Firefox is the browser i`m using and i usually get my images from Google. I just search images for what i`m looking for.

Mr Darn will be along soon, he`s a bit more savvy with this sort of thing and might be able to explain things better and while he`s on he could maybe move all this off Blank`s Birthday thread and put it in the computer section :D

Cympil is talking about images that already exist somewhere else on the web. Though it's not always possible to do this for a variety of reasons, one of which is that some sites specifically prevent you from linking in this way.

The most interesting pictures are often ones that don't already exist on the web somewhere. Say ones you take with a digital camera or mobile phone. For those we provide members with some webspace (see MyControls), or alternatively you can use a site that specifically provides a picture hosting service, and then link to them as Cympil describes.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now