Supercars

Hang on, this lost sort of stuffs your argument a bit - look:

Alfa 147GTA

AC Cobra 427

Audi TT (!)

BMW 125i, M3, and M5 - (er, you said....)

BMW 2002 Turbo (i'm only on 'B' for christs sake....)

Cadillac CTS, Chrysler 300 - who are they kidding?

Caterham 7??

This is a cracker - DeLorean DMC12!!!!!!!!!!

Honda S2000?

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8?

Is this serious?

Lotus Elise?

Look, i'll stop there; we need some clarification as to what a supercar is; I take on board your expectations of teh exotic entirely, but a Jeep? A Cadillac CTS? The Audi TT?

What's official about this list?

We need an independent arbitrator to clarify the word 'supercar'......

jeep grand cherokee srt8! 0 - 60 in under 5 seconds with a total of 480 horses! still not a super car!?:o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeep grand cherokee srt8! 0 - 60 in under 5 seconds with a total of 480 horses! still not a super car!?:o

That's my point Monsta - what is the definition of a 'supercar'? Earlier - much earlier - you implied that an extortionate price had to be part and parcel of the deal; I reckoned not (after all, as a vehicle depreciates does it stop being 'super'?). Now you reckon if it gets to 60mph in less than five seconds and has 480 bhp its a supercar. A late 60's hemi Cuda could match that but, like the Jeep (Jeep - a supercar???) try getting it around a corner. Surely a supercar is something that is designed to the very highest echelons of performance, handling and so on? Surely sticking a big engine in a very ugly and rather ungainly off-roader (well, supposed to be off-roader) doesn't make it a supercar?

Your thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now