Xbox 360 Vs Ps3

rachael

I personally prefer the 360 when it comes to the choice of games, but the controller does take some getting used to!

Though i do like how the ps3 has free live gaming. I'm uncertain on whether or not i want a ps3!

What do you think?

• Like 1

I personally prefer the 360 when it comes to the choice of games, but the controller does take some getting used to!

Though i do like how the ps3 has free live gaming. I'm uncertain on whether or not i want a ps3!

What do you think?

360 has a massive network of live gaming, its a great console, go for the xbox

360 has a massive network of live gaming, its a great console, go for the xbox

i've got one already, i dont get to go on it as much as i'd like though.

to be honest the only reason i was considering a ps3 was for final fantasy, but 13 is out for the xbox this time :D

sorry. geekyness! :P

to be honest the only reason i was considering a ps3 was for final fantasy, but 13 is out for the xbox this time :D

sorry. geekyness! :P

i hated the xbox till they brought out games the whole family could play, the girls love there wii and ds consoles, there fads wait till a few years down the line we wont need consoles or pads or anything it will all be virtual lol :D

What do you think?

:P

i hated the xbox till they brought out games the whole family could play, the girls love there wii and ds consoles, there fads wait till a few years down the line we wont need consoles or pads or anything it will all be virtual lol :D

ive not played on the wii much but it is quite fun :)

theyre already making prototypes for this virtual lark! the japanese that is.

gets you literally 'in the game'. weird.

:P

not sure what to make of this. haha :P

There’s good and bad games available for every console. However, in terms of value for money I'd have to say Xbox 360. For game choice I'd also go with the 360... (We’re getting the latest Star Ocean as an exclusive!).

• Like 1

check my xbox out its up for sale
Me either! lol.

Nice way to introduce yourself tho i suppose ;)

lol i suppose. wonder who it is?

ps3 graphics and gameplay is slightly better than xbox 360 you get free online gaming and a free blu ray player! but you got to buy original games! and you dont get the red ring of death with a ps3!!! :D

Guest MONGO
ps3 graphics and gameplay is slightly better

graphics not really any better when you run your tv at 1080i or 1080p cant see the diff

game play the same if your running the same game :)

Guest MONGO
decide for your self here!

i would personally say the ps3 has more muscle and delivers better gamplay but the games are expensive and you cant chip them!

looking at those the xbox has much more detail ps3 !*!@# :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive got a PS3 and I'd say I prefer it to a 360, its engineered better, the CPU is a great deal more powerful, ( they were made by the same team at IBM and thats their opinion.) Its a great deal more reliable, its quieter ( the 360 sounds like a dyson with a sock caught in it ) and it just looks better... its free online and has a better features.

The 360 has a few more decent exclusive games, but Ive got a pc so im not bothered.

The main reason the 360 is beaten is its failure rate, everyone Ive known whose had one, has had to send it back at least once...

its quieter ( the 360 sounds like a dyson with a sock caught in it )

:lol: mine sounds like theres a sea king landing in front of the telly! :lol::lol::lol:

The main reason the 360 is beaten is its failure rate, everyone Ive known whose had one, has had to send it back at least once...

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now