Dante's Inferno

Blank

Anyone that played Dead Space (it stole Resident Evils thunder in 2008), may like this game. Aparently the team who worked on Dead Space have teamed up with the lead designer of God of War - and also a mystery Hollywood screenwriter to complete this action game.

It'll be based on the 14th century poem "The Divine Comedy", where Dante makes his journey through the nine circles of Hell.

No release date yet as the game is still in development, but the early screenshots and concept art that are floating around the net look promising.

Early Screenshots

Anyone that played Dead Space (it stole Resident Evils thunder in 2008), may like this game. Aparently the team who worked on Dead Space have teamed up with the lead designer of God of War - and also a mystery Hollywood screenwriter to complete this action game.

It'll be based on the 14th century poem "The Divine Comedy", where Dante makes his journey through the nine circles of Hell.

No release date yet as the game is still in development, but the early screenshots and concept art that are floating around the net look promising.

Early Screenshots

If it is like Dead Space i`ll not be playing on it. Cos it`s too creepy :lol: Dead space is THEE most scary game i have ever been on. I love watching other people playing on it though :D

Dante`s Inferno does look like a good game though, if you like getting frights. I`m pretty sure there`s a film coming out too.

dead space is mint! its one the best atmoshperic action games on the xbox. why gamespot only gave it 9 out 10 i will never know.

If i was a bloke i`d love it :lol:

That`s a thing i`ve noticed with the 360, it seems very male orientated game wise..a proper blokes console. All this shooting and killing etc...I`ve never really found any girly games, other than Rockband/Guitar Hero, but even then i wouldn`t call them girly as such..more bisexual? :lol:

If i was a bloke i`d love it :lol:

That`s a thing i`ve noticed with the 360, it seems very male orientated game wise..a proper blokes console. All this shooting and killing etc...I`ve never really found any girly games, other than Rockband/Guitar Hero, but even then i wouldn`t call them girly as such..more bisexual? :lol:

we have barbie! lol

If it is like Dead Space i`ll not be playing on it. Cos it`s too creepy :lol: Dead space is THEE most scary game i have ever been on. I love watching other people playing on it though :D

Dante`s Inferno does look like a good game though, if you like getting frights. I`m pretty sure there`s a film coming out too.

Dead Space is mint. Jus got oot o hospital with the bloody heart attacks I had playing this bloody game,theres claa marks in the ceiling and the number of bloody keks av had to wash is unbelievable,other than that, this is the best game av been on in ages.

As for Dantes Inferno aah canna wait, though me insurance company might ave other ideas :lol: :lol:

Dead Space is mint. Jus got oot o hospital with the bloody heart attacks I had playing this bloody game,theres claa marks in the ceiling and the number of bloody keks av had to wash is unbelievable,other than that, this is the best game av been on in ages.

:lol::D:lol::P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now