Dear "Girl Of Your Dreams Looking For Love"

Thanks for the offer, but this is one thing we have plenty of in The Town without importing it from Russia!

The same goes for the pills advertiser; the guy selling software to protect my PC, and others. Thank you, but read the rules - the BedBay forums are for local residents and firms only!

Now, those local people may have nothing at all to sell; have all their wants met, and some might claim that for the most part they are lazy SOBS; web illiterate couch potatoes; totally lacking any enterprise; and apt to look gift horses in the mouth - but that's as it may be! Time will tell. ;)

Thanks for the offer, but this is one thing we have plenty of in The Town without importing it from Russia!

The same goes for the pills advertiser; the guy selling software to protect my PC, and others. Thank you, but read the rules - the BedBay forums are for local residents and firms only!

Now, those local people may have nothing at all to sell; have all their wants met, and some might claim that for the most part they are lazy SOBS; web illiterate couch potatoes; totally lacking any enterprise; and apt to look gift horses in the mouth - but that's as it may be! Time will tell. ;)

I missed it. Crivens.

• 2 weeks later...