(cycling?) Child (hit By Car?)

Guest xyz

As a young girl I took my cycling proficiency test... bronze and silver! (I didn't take the gold as I fell off me bike on my way home from my silver, and kept off the saddle for a few years).

The youth of today, however... they don't know the rules of the road. Nor do they care. On an evening it's like the Corey Haim film 'Prayer of the Rollerboys', but on bikes on the road from the Terrier to the top end... there's a pack of them, they show respect for the boundries of crossing from the path to the road and they don't wear helmets! Once they've arrived au destination of the top end they often hand around Tesco and make sarcastic wolf whistles when I (or MrVic!) go in!

Tonight, however, there appears to be an incident. An ambulance is outisde the Top Club, 3 police cars and one van is present round the Blue Bell, and there's a shocked looking lady in a landrover.

My guess is that one of these cyclismos has pulled onto the road (without hand signal) one time too many.

Speculation, is again, most weclome.

As a young girl I took my cycling proficiency test... bronze and silver! (I didn't take the gold as I fell off me bike on my way home from my silver, and kept off the saddle for a few years).

The youth of today, however... they don't know the rules of the road. Nor do they care. On an evening it's like the Corey Haim film 'Prayer of the Rollerboys', but on bikes on the road from the Terrier to the top end... there's a pack of them, they show respect for the boundries of crossing from the path to the road and they don't wear helmets! Once they've arrived au destination of the top end they often hand around Tesco and make sarcastic wolf whistles when I (or MrVic!) go in!

Tonight, however, there appears to be an incident. An ambulance is outisde the Top Club, 3 police cars and one van is present round the Blue Bell, and there's a shocked looking lady in a landrover.

My guess is that one of these cyclismos has pulled onto the road (without hand signal) one time too many.

Speculation, is again, most weclome.

I saw alot of police cars and two ambulances, but couldnt see what had happened.

Anyone know the true cause of the commotion?

[

Not a cyclist injured but "allegedly" the Blue Bell was closed last night around 6pm - 6.30pm after an altercation between some of the clientele, three people taken to hospital.

and thats news? :lol: that happens al the time!

Guest MONGO
[

Not a cyclist injured but "allegedly" the Blue Bell was closed last night around 6pm - 6.30pm after an altercation between some of the clientele, three people taken to hospital.

aye and theres hell on about it its all gona kick off soon

MrsVic,

I was talking to Mr Darn the other day (over, of course, a plethora of pints and coffee with whsky in) and we both commented on how quiet it is on here.

Perhaps it's time for you to drive around for a while and knock some old lady/gent/horse/sheep/cat over, so you can post another exciting 'incident' thread?

Cheers

Mercuryg

Guest mrsvic
aye and theres hell on about it its all gona kick off soon

Come on mongo... it's not like you to keep quiet... spill the beans...

Guest MONGO
Come on mongo... it's not like you to keep quiet... spill the beans...

wey put it this way the c*nts that did it are gona go down and go down hard wen there found

Guest MONGO
Were they lasses, then?

wey they mite aswell of been for the people they jumped on hittin old blokes wi pool cues an that but all they done is get thersells in a lot of bother they wont be seen for a long while put it that way and wen they do come back ther gona get a propper kickin

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now