The Nokoffia E90

threegee

A new £460 Nokia e90 smartphone for £100. What a bargain!

http://www.tootoomart.com/product-1260176-...+Game+Function/

But look closely and you'll see it's a cheap dual band GSM phone dressed up to look like one. Does it even work as well as your £30 budget phone of reputable make?

There's a million such cons. Beware of what you buy out there - especially on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds!

A new £460 Nokia e90 smartphone for £100. What a bargain!

http://www.tootoomart.com/product-1260176-...+Game+Function/

But look closely and you'll see it's a cheap dual band GSM phone dressed up to look like one. Does it even work as well as your £30 budget phone of reputable make?

There's a million such cons. Beware of what you buy out there - especially on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds!

I wouldn`t touch sites like that with a barge-pole. Free shipping or not! :lol:

Not surprising its fake considering it's being sold on a China Wholesale website... is it even possible to buy genuine items from these types of sites?

Yes, but it sometimes isn't as plain as it seems. A bit over a year ago I bought a new "English Language" Nokia N73 from an That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds trader with stacks of ++++ feedback. It turned out to have a Chinese box and instructions and a non-standard data lead. Some sort of cheap version for the Asian market. Wouldn't even talk to the Nokia link software or re-flash - just identified itself to the PC as storage. Probably was "genuine" Nokia but nothing you'd buy from a proper phone shop. Seller ignored first complaint and I had to complain to That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds. Even when I was promised a refund and returned it promptly they took weeks refunding and I had to complain again. Never refunded shipping and I had the return postage and insurance to pay to boot!

Thing was it wasn't particularly cheap either. I could have bought good second hand for less.

I wouldn`t touch sites like that with a barge-pole. Free shipping or not! :lol:

You don't have to; there are plenty of traders who will do it for you. :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now