Good Service

Ok we have a post all about bad service, what about anyone that has recieved some good ?

I will start us off

M&S are fab found a piece of plastic in a bag of savoury snacks, they replaced them and gave me £50 in vouchers

Mcdonalds - lack of food - vouchers

Nintendo - broken wii fit balance board - send it back for new replacement

Anyone care to add to this?

Going from one end of Front Street to the other...

Forresters is good for getting stuff fixed... good, honest, reliable folk who have cost me much less in repairs than signing up to warranty schemes and are so much better at call-outs at a convenient time.

The man in the Bed shop by the lion roundabout gave us a canny deal a while back and was pleasant to converse with...

The top end chemists are just lovely (and even more glamourous than the Tescos ladies, boys!) they provide a swift, professional service and always seem happy even though they have to deal with folk on the 'meth'.

Moods have always been a reet friendly shop, have a fine selection of cards for all occasions and good craic.

The haridressers with the weird name next to Moods has a great hairdresser (Rob... don't know about the rest). You also get a head massage with essential oils and it has a super chandelier!

Next door at the hearing aid centre, the man was really good and did a hospital visit to fix a hearing aid, which most big businesses would not dream of. Really nice with older people (and young too) which helps in that business!

The Leeds (formerly Mercantile) have a good set of staff, one of whom once chased me reet down the street to return me bank book!

Erm... there's a bit of a void now... some reasonable places like silver cells, and a the 2 florists, Dennis Todds isn't too bad...

Ooh, the physio next to the Black Bull is fantastic! They are really great people there and they've wonders on everyone I know that has visited. (Me dad had physio regularly for 20 years with a number of people, for a problem that was sorted in a few sessions at Synergy).

Probably though the next great business if you follow the road for a tad longer would be the Ice Cream shop at Seaton Deleval... delicious!

Ok we have a post all about bad service, what about anyone that has recieved some good ?

I will start us off

M&S are fab found a piece of plastic in a bag of savoury snacks, they replaced them and gave me £50 in vouchers

Mcdonalds - lack of food - vouchers

Nintendo - broken wii fit balance board - send it back for new replacement

Anyone care to add to this?

i'd just like to point out.....

they are all instances of BAD service in the first place!!!

As for good service, i went into Tesco's the other day, got 2 bottles of wine, just to be told it was 3 for 2. the girl shouted on another colleague, who promptly, and with a smile, got the 3rd bottle for me, then walked me to the front of the store chatting.

Thats what i call good service.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now