Jade Goody

Cympil

Don't be daft Cympil, my call for rejoicing is triggered by the whole sorry saga coming to an end; it's not about what is clearly a family tragedy ... one that IMO should always remain a private affair (family & friends). My objection to this orchestrated, cynical money-grabbing festival being played-out endlessly in the media, is one of shame that there are so many gullible nobs out there who think it's all 'real'. I say folks should develop their own lives and not live them through some 'plastic' person off the telly ... they'll all be thinking East Enders & Coronation Street is real. I can just imagine legions of the morbidly obese, slumped in their groaning chairs whilst stuffing chocolates down their gizzards, believing they are somehow part of what they are viewing. Pathetic!

I would expect people who know me to rejoice at me croaking to spare continued pain and suffering and not at being riddled with cancer. Shame on you Cympil.

Anyway, with Easter approaching maybe Max Clifford can organise a miraculous resurrection of Saint Jade (got a nice ring to it) ... Oh, I know that's been done before but just think of the loot that could be generated this time, especially with cameras around. Just think what Christianity could have been if they had cameras.

Don't be daft Cympil, my call for rejoicing is triggered by the whole sorry saga coming to an end; it's not about what is clearly a family tragedy ... one that IMO should always remain a private affair (family & friends). My objection to this orchestrated, cynical money-grabbing festival being played-out endlessly in the media, is one of shame that there are so many gullible nobs out there who think it's all 'real'. I say folks should develop their own lives and not live them through some 'plastic' person off the telly ... they'll all be thinking East Enders & Coronation Street is real. I can just imagine legions of the morbidly obese, slumped in their groaning chairs whilst stuffing chocolates down their gizzards, believing they are somehow part of what they are viewing. Pathetic!

I would expect people who know me to rejoice at me croaking to spare continued pain and suffering and not at being riddled with cancer. Shame on you Cympil.

Anyway, with Easter approaching maybe Max Clifford can organise a miraculous resurrection of Saint Jade (got a nice ring to it) ... Oh, I know that's been done before but just think of the loot that could be generated this time, especially with cameras around. Just think what Christianity could have been if they had cameras.

You mean it isn't?! :unsure:

I just want to add I would never wish this end on my worst enemy, and she wasnt a bad person at all. But she , through the MYTH of celebrity came to conclusion ( or through her advisors ) that money was all in life, and in the end probably realised money is nothing at all.

And if anything, I hope people realise, through this event, turn the box off.... you been given a life, but everyday could be your last.

of course I know its one thing saying that, it must be human nature,.... but without your health.... have millions or nowt , it makes no difference

• Like 1

such a shame someone that young had to suffer so much pain and the boys she left behind growing up without a mummy, unless you know what its like to lose a parent at a young age then many may not understand, its tough believe me! such a horrible disease, i think she did what she could to make sure those boys are well off and able to live life without financial struggle

such a shame someone that young had to suffer so much pain and the boys she left behind growing up without a mummy, unless you know what its like to lose a parent at a young age then many may not understand, its tough believe me! such a horrible disease, i think she did what she could to make sure those boys are well off and able to live life without financial struggle

Aye you're right, she was great.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now