What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

Just updating this i now drive an alfa romeo 147 2.0 lusso t spark, its lush, i love it, def better than all the other cars i have had so far, suits me much more than a horrid people carrier or pug or focus, feels like a dream to drive, just want a brand new audi next and that will be me happy

You're going to spend more time in the garage than on the road. Some tips - don't go out in the rain cos the water will knacker the electrics; keep an eye out for the first sign of rust cos once it starts it will fall apart in a few weeks; don't run that engine for short periods, and make sure it's locked when you walk away cos they have a habit of unlocking themselves when they sense anything remotely magnetic in the vicinity.

On the other hand, I love Alfa Romeo's; just couldn;t live with one.

• 3 weeks later...
Just updating this i now drive an alfa romeo 147 2.0 lusso t spark, its lush, i love it, def better than all the other cars i have had so far, suits me much more than a horrid people carrier or pug or focus, feels like a dream to drive, just want a brand new audi next and that will be me happy

You've been reading too much Jeremy Clarkson petal. How many miles has your Alfa got on the clock?

what is that a pontiac?

No, it's a supercar. Alfa Romeo, with a very tricky race bred engine under the bonnet. Probably not expensive enough for you, though, and built by Italians.

No, it's a supercar. Alfa Romeo, with a very tricky race bred engine under the bonnet. Probably not expensive enough for you, though, and built by Italians.

so it is splendid if your a mechanic! and your in the wrong thread this is what car do you drive!!

• 2 months later...

I have recently bought a 2003 Nissan patrol 4wd 3ltr turbo charged diesel, its a great car and i hope it gives me the same reliability as the car it replaces. a 1998 Ford Falcon 6 cyl 4ltr petrol i have kept the ford as i would not get much for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just changed my Honda Civic for a BMW 320d, what a difference! Loved the Civics styling but its the worst built car I've ever owned.

you've never own a fiat seicento sporting then! then you would realise the civic was a well built car!

not only is it built badly its almost impoosible to fix as your spanner wont actually fit in the space left around the engine! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Vauxhall Corsa for me atm... jet black, diamond brighted, 1.3 trubo diesil... certantly enough for me!

Ford Mustang 2007 edition for me... damn i love those cars...

Toby

527px-Chav.svg.png

the usual corsa driver! "needs a big bore how!" :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now