What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

...basically any decent car with at least 2.0 :D

You talking litres or a USB memory port for the CD player? :D :D :D

Oh, the cars i've had over the years!

My last one was a Saxo VTR in horrid green! (yes, that was the colour stated on the logbook! :D :D )

my focus has gone from cars to bikes now, but i'm still in love with the DB9.

The Evo X looks well smart! i'd have one of those if the lottery came up!

realisticly tho, i'll be getting a BMW 3 series next. Not new of course!

I drive a Fiat Punto, but it's not mine!

Really need something with more room in the back - for the alligators! :D

And on the what would I rather be driving: I'd rather be flying. Will post you a picture of the helicopter quite soon. ;)

What kind of car do you drive?

But what kind would you LIKE to drive?

Vic

toyota starlet... fantasic had it for ages never let me down!

the car i would most like to drive would be a

250px-TeslaRoadster-front.jpg

tesla roadster

cause you can say goodbye to petrol and its fast too! :ph34r:

I'd like to drive our Mini, but the battery is flat...

What with the number of potholes and costly repairs for new suspension after hitting one, it's probablly for the best!

If, like GGG suggests, we can include flight in this equation, may I too opt for this super-power other than a car also.

You talking litres or a USB memory port for the CD player? :D :D :D

Oh, the cars i've had over the years!

My last one was a Saxo VTR in horrid green! (yes, that was the colour stated on the logbook! :D :D )

my focus has gone from cars to bikes now, but i'm still in love with the DB9.

The Evo X looks well smart! i'd have one of those if the lottery came up!

realisticly tho, i'll be getting a BMW 3 series next. Not new of course!

Litres of course, i need more power to my car the phrase that size does matter is very true in this case.

Next car im looking at is either a honda civic or a toyota celica

I drive a Daewoo Lanos ( don't laugh!) but it seems to be poorly at the moment! making funny noises when I slow down or turn left?

If I could have any car it would be anything with just a drivers seat to stop the kids wanting lifts everywhere!

I am now in the process of purchasing an alfa romeo 147 lusso ltd edition t spark 2.0 in a shiny red, heated leather seats, 10cd changer, beautiful car, drives like a dream and of course also looking into private plates to go with it, if it goes thru im sure i will have lots of pictures ..... vroom vroom :D

I am now in the process of purchasing an alfa romeo lusso ltd edition t spark 2.0 in a shiny red, heated leather seats, 10cd changer, beautiful car, drives like a dream and of course also looking into private plates to go with it, if it goes thru im sure i will have lots of pictures ..... vroom vroom :D

I would like one of them transporters from Star Trek as I do not like flying (terrified) and cars take forever to get anywhere with the traffic these days. With a transporter I could disassemble myself and reassemble myself anywhere in the world. :D

I would like one of them transporters from Star Trek as I do not like flying (terrified) and cars take forever to get anywhere with the traffic these days. With a transporter I could disassemble myself and reassemble myself anywhere in the world. :D

what happens if a fly goes with you? :lol::lol:

thefly.jpg

my first car was an Austin westminster that I bought from a morpeth policeman, 1965 it was, very fast 6 cylinder, my brother nicked it one day and took it to scotland, he threw it into overdrive at 80 mph and blew the gearbox, it was sitting in a farmyard with chickens living in it last I saw it!!

then a Ford Cortina, 1969 I think, I gave it to my Dad when I left England and My brother got his hands on that too.

I moved to USA in 73, 1st car was a 1971 Chevy Corvette, nassau blue with a white convertible top, now that was a car!! after that a 67 ford Mustang 327 with 3 on the floor, then a big 71 chevy suburban, a 69 vw beetle then a 76 vw rabbit, 77 chevy suburban, 78 toyota celica, 83 chevy suburban, 85 Buick Le Sabre, 87 oldsmobile cutlass supreme, I have a 92 Chevy sportside 4wd pickup with only 50k miles on it, also a 2000 chevy Bazer 4wd SUV with 55k miles, and a 2003 chevy Monte Carlo which I drive every day that has 60k on it. I probably missed a few, but they were forgetable I guess.

my first car was an Austin westminster that I bought from a morpeth policeman, 1965 it was, very fast 6 cylinder, my brother nicked it one day and took it to scotland, he threw it into overdrive at 80 mph and blew the gearbox, it was sitting in a farmyard with chickens living in it last I saw it!!

then a Ford Cortina, 1969 I think, I gave it to my Dad when I left England and My brother got his hands on that too.

I moved to USA in 73, 1st car was a 1971 Chevy Corvette, nassau blue with a white convertible top, now that was a car!! after that a 67 ford Mustang 327 with 3 on the floor, then a big 71 chevy suburban, a 69 vw beetle then a 76 vw rabbit, 77 chevy suburban, 78 toyota celica, 83 chevy suburban, 85 Buick Le Sabre, 87 oldsmobile cutlass supreme, I have a 92 Chevy sportside 4wd pickup with only 50k miles on it, also a 2000 chevy Bazer 4wd SUV with 55k miles, and a 2003 chevy Monte Carlo which I drive every day that has 60k on it. I probably missed a few, but they were forgetable I guess.

ever drive out worth driving? only joking thats quite a line up!! :D

ever drive out worth driving? only joking thats quite a line up!! :D

Yes, Of course the Vette was a Dream Car, 350 cubic inch and 327 hp, I had it up to 140 once on the Atlantic city expressway, I drove it 4 years then sold it to buy a house, I had a yellow 69 Vette as well that had been wrecked on New Years eve when I bought it and I made thousands selling it out for parts.

Yes, Of course the Vette was a Dream Car, 350 cubic inch and 327 hp, I had it up to 140 once on the Atlantic city expressway, I drove it 4 years then sold it to buy a house, I had a yellow 69 Vette as well that had been wrecked on New Years eve when I bought it and I made thousands selling it out for parts.

yeah certainly was a dream! :D

yeah certainly was a dream! :D

Just updating this i now drive an alfa romeo 147 2.0 lusso t spark, its lush, i love it, def better than all the other cars i have had so far, suits me much more than a horrid people carrier or pug or focus, feels like a dream to drive, just want a brand new audi next and that will be me happy

Just updating this i now drive an alfa romeo 147 2.0 lusso t spark, its lush, i love it, def better than all the other cars i have had so far, suits me much more than a horrid people carrier or pug or focus, feels like a dream to drive, just want a brand new audi next and that will be me happy

Certainly a step up from a mountain bike! :D

Not to brag but I’ve just bought a Pagani Zonda F... it’s amazing what you can buy with a provvy loan and some dubiously obtained cash!

:lol: :lol:

Well not to brag either, but i use shanks pony :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now