Gaming League

Monsta®

How many were in the competion?

Now I have to admit it wasn't an 'official' Tetris competiton! It was on me mam's Sky box... but there were 1000s in it! And I was in the top 10 every week! Won hmv vouchers, computer games, computer kit and Sky kit, a phone etc etc... Come to think of it... with a credit crunch on I might pop round to see if the games are still on! :D

Now I have to admit it wasn't an 'official' Tetris competiton! It was on me mam's Sky box... but there were 1000s in it! And I was in the top 10 every week! Won hmv vouchers, computer games, computer kit and Sky kit, a phone etc etc... Come to think of it... with a credit crunch on I might pop round to see if the games are still on! :D

Do you not have to pay for them games on sky?

Do you not have to pay for them games on sky?

I think you used to (it was before the rise of online gaming, and was pretty fancy) I don't know if you have to now... play it at someone else's house and it's free though :D

what games though and how would you be able to verify the scores people where getting. i.e people putting screen shots found on the net and claiming it was them! :lol::lol:

I suppose we`d just have to trust each other :huh:

Then we`d have to choose a game that we all have..

Once agreed on a game, put your user name as Monsta, Cympil etc..then take a screenshot :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I suppose we`d just have to trust each other :huh:

Then we`d have to choose a game that we all have..

Once agreed on a game, put your user name as Monsta, Cympil etc..then take a screenshot :lol:

we wouldn't need to find a game we all have if we're playing on the internet!

hawey let's get our competitive heads on lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I`ve already got an official lead ..somewhere. If i can`t find it i`ll get the alternative.

Do you play Guitar Hero by any chance? :D

I just can't get past medium on GH. My little finger cramps up :(

anyway, why don't we have a game that we can all have access to?

something simple like bejewelled, tetris, bookworm, or something along those lines? easily screenshotted.

I just can't get past medium on GH. My little finger cramps up :(

anyway, why don't we have a game that we can all have access to?

something simple like bejewelled, tetris, bookworm, or something along those lines? easily screenshotted.

That would be a lot easier i suppose. I quite like Bejewelled..i`m off to have a look for it :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now