Revamp For Bedlington Market Place

Cympil

They should have colour co-ordinated.

Did no-one tell the one on the left where the camera was?

I've got a much better one of me and my mate on the market cross. I bet the councillors didn't have to put up with shouts of 'feel her t%*s' from passers by when they were being snapped!

They should have colour co-ordinated.

Did no-one tell the one on the left where the camera was?

I've got a much better one of me and my mate on the market cross. I bet the councillors didn't have to put up with shouts of 'feel her t%*s' from passers by when they were being snapped!

MBFD has showed us a variety of tasteful pictures of you.

• 2 months later...
Guest mrsvic

A wall has appeared now. Starting a Greggs, heading down to !*!@# Hat. Parallel, and about 3 metres in front of the shops. I looks quite big. Ominous. From my view parked on the double yellows, it looks like it is getting to shoulder height, or above the head of short-!*!@# like me. Surely this will block out some of store fronts? Or is this the plan? Also, won't it just become a place for the nouveau-cyclismos to annoy people on their bikes? Bah.

Oh, and for the record, the bricks look cheap and probably wont last until the scavenge when this gets knocked down in 5 years time.

:angry:

• 2 months later...

At 4ft nowt, I thought it was just a problem with me :D glad to hear no one else can get down them either. As for the parking issue, it's a great thing! There's a great white (van) who pulls out much too quicky(!)... ended up with MrVic falling off his chopper one day!

The visions this has incurred! Him falling off his chopper are better than the ones of MissVic falling off MrVic's CHOPPER :blink::blink: . Wonder if Tescos have the dvd. Shudder :lol:

Guest mrsvic

The visions this has incurred! Him falling off his chopper are better than the ones of MissVic falling off MrVic's CHOPPER :blink::blink: . Wonder if Tescos have the dvd. Shudder :lol:

No DVD of the Bedlington Chopper Shocker... Thankfully, thinks MrVic..

There is, however, a Bedlington Shopper Shocker in town today... The Front Street has gone one-way, causing a vast number of drivers to ignore the signs completely and cause chaos trying to find somewhere to turn around... After 6 weeks of traffic lights, this seems to be an interesting response to the dischord at the Market Place... wonder if it's staying with the narrowed road?

Whatever happens it still looks too dangerous to ride a bike there.

wonder if it's staying with the narrowed road?

If you peruse the sign hanging on the fence you'll see it's specifically designed to hamper the progress of small red convertibles.

The workmen had to take all the 3 by 3 blocks out by hand today. Last nights shift had put them in at the wrong height. They were slightly disheartened to say the least.

I love it,I just love it!Can't wait till its finished just to see two double deckers trying to pass outside Tesco!!

Watched a great deal of fun going on behind the fences yesterday afternoon as the poor sods had to move the already positioned post box to a new site. Apparently, there is a law that defines how far a postman is allowed to carry a sack of letters from the postbox to his little red van, and nobody knew about it. The original site meant poor Pat would have to walk a yard too far, so the box had to be moved.

wey shut up! they be finished for chrimbo! if they get there fingas out they arses and do sumit! :D

No chance! The speed they workin they not be finished til next summer!

Watched this bloke lay one brick(those big white ones they puttin round the black wall)it was all skew wiff to the eye but he still put his level on to make sure,yes sure enuff it was skew wiff,time to sit down for a tab and contemplate what to do next! I exit the scene of activity to see what I can lift from Tesco's,after half an hour decide there's nowt to lift so vacate the premises,sure enuff he's still there lookin at this brick with a fag in his gob,god bless him he might still be there now :o

It'll break his heart when they finished an Tesco dig the whole bloody lot up again to revamp their store,but !*!@# happens eh! Folks!

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now