Xbox 360: New Releases

Blank

So what are you 360 owners looking forward to this month or next? Although we're coming to the end of February, there are still a handful of games due to be released within the next week:

· 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand February 24

· Puzzle Quest: Galactrix February 24

· ShellShock 2: Blood Trails February 24

· Star Ocean: The Last Hope February 24 Delayed until April 24th

· Stoked February 24

· Prince of Persia: Epilogue February 26

I think I'll be giving most of these a miss, with the exception of Star Ocean. It's good to see SO on the 360, I played the last game on the PS2 and thought it was one of the best RPG games on the console.

So what are you 360 owners looking forward to this month or next? Although we’re coming to the end of February, there are still a handful of games due to be released within the next week:

· 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand February 24

· Puzzle Quest: Galactrix February 24

· ShellShock 2: Blood Trails February 24

· Star Ocean: The Last Hope February 24

· Stoked February 24

· Prince of Persia: Epilogue February 26

I think I’ll be giving most of these a miss, with the exception of Star Ocean. It’s good to see SO on the 360, I played the last game on the PS2 and thought it was one of the best RPG games on the console.

Star Ocean for me too, having looked at the other games there.

Any idea when the new Final Fantasy is being released? I heard that they were delaying it till next year :blink:

Star Ocean for me too, having looked at the other games there.

Any idea when the new Final Fantasy is being released? I heard that they were delaying it till next year :blink:

Speaking of Delays it looks like Star Ocean has been put back a couple of months.

Final Fantasy 13 has been released in Japan but it's not likely that we'll see it here until this time next year - at the earliest. Apparently it won’t be released until it has been re-written for both the PAL PS3 and the 360, meaning PS3 owners have to wait a while longer than they would have done without the 360 port.

Speaking of Delays it looks like Star Ocean has been put back a couple of months.

Final Fantasy 13 has been released in Japan but it's not likely that we'll see it here until this time next year - at the earliest. Apparently it won’t be released until it has been re-written for both the PAL PS3 and the 360, meaning PS3 owners have to wait a while longer than they would have done without the 360 port.

I wonder why all Final Fantasy games take yonks to get released? A lot of follow up games are released around a year after the first one, this never happens with FF though.

I wonder why all Final Fantasy games take yonks to get released? A lot of follow up games are released around a year after the first one, this never happens with FF though.

probably because theres a lot more to final fantasy than say rock band etc which are just the same game with new songs. plus with the last few games square enix has released being very badly done they must be wanting to avoid ff13 from being a flop!

• 1 month later...

April Releases:

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix: April 1, 2009

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena: April 7, 2009

Godfather II, April 7: 2009

Hannah Montana: The Movie: April 7, 2009

Ninja Blade April 7, 2009

Flock April 8, 2009

Velvet Assassin April 14, 2009

Damnation April 21, 2009

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 April 21, 2009

Can't wait to play Hannah Montana! :rolleyes:

April Releases:

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix: April 1, 2009

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena: April 7, 2009

Godfather II, April 7: 2009

Hannah Montana: The Movie: April 7, 2009

Ninja Blade April 7, 2009

Flock April 8, 2009

Velvet Assassin April 14, 2009

Damnation April 21, 2009

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 April 21, 2009

Can't wait to play Hannah Montana! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

They don`t half bring some tripe out for it.

I think it was just the title, it made me think of Chorlton and the Wheelies for some reason :lol:

The game reminds me of GTA a bit.

wey aye but without the guns and stuff! basically al you can do is pinch cars and bikes and drive/ride them! :D

• 5 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now