Bedlington Market

towngirl

Does anyone know if and when the Thursday market is moving to the front street market place

where the last continental market was held

I heard a while back that it was moving to the car park beside the library, not sure if this is right or not though.

If it`s moving to the place the European market was, it`ll be after Tesco has finished all the building work (if it ever starts)

There`s more than enough room for that white tip van there! With their lovely drainpipe, high waisted, 2 ft wide thigh jeans :lol:

:lol::lol:

If Tesco does expand, I suppose the market will have to move - but to the front street? How embarrassing... hopefully it will end up tucked away behind the post office. What with boarded up buildings and chavs everywhere, Bedlington looks scruffy enough at it is.

Morpeth market now exists in a similar sized spot... not much there but it allows no space for the VHS, C60 and knackered-Dyson mafia who currently reside au Bedlington... this can only be a good thing?

Didn't realise we still had a market! I thought it was a groundhog day car boot sale! same people selling the same tat as last week!

thats because the people who buy the tat throw it in the bin then the tip rats fetch it back to the market and sell it again! constant recycling! :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now