Our Towns Turning Green!

Just had to add this topic in about our new bins and seats with the lovely bedlington terrier on them. Whats going on with the council, do they not understand that they need to do alot more than re-design a few bins and seats to bring people back into bedlington.

Does anyone know owt about the football club? I heard it got burnt down and there was a few suspicions as to who it was, but whoever it was they had already started planning it and then must of thought ah the waters gone off, that means they cant put the fire out. I know there has been alot of up raw about the football club and stuff but at the end of the day its part of 'our' town and the place wouldnt be the same without the football club, even though I have no interest in it what so ever but its been there for so long now.

Just had to add this topic in about our new bins and seats with the lovely bedlington terrier on them. Whats going on with the council, do they not understand that they need to do alot more than re-design a few bins and seats to bring people back into bedlington.

Does anyone know owt about the football club? I heard it got burnt down and there was a few suspicions as to who it was, but whoever it was they had already started planning it and then must of thought ah the waters gone off, that means they cant put the fire out. I know there has been alot of up raw about the football club and stuff but at the end of the day its part of 'our' town and the place wouldnt be the same without the football club, even though I have no interest in it what so ever but its been there for so long now.

Colonel Knowledge did it. In the drawing room, with a bit of lead pipe.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone noticed anything in Bedlington going green as well? I reckon they might end up turning the blue bell green too with the left overs

There's a large number of LCL cans that have gone green. I fear 'Swampy' and his hairy chums are winning.