Transfer News

Remind us, is it 14 days to transfer deadline day or Groundhog day? Because today's big rumour still concerns Owen Hargreaves completing his tabloid transformation from a footballing Greg Rudeski to a Bryan Robson-esque midfield lion by signing for Manchester United.

Equally astounding is the news that Ashley Cole will finally be moving to Chelsea after Arsenal decided to drop their asking price. His trip across London will allow Newcastle to replace modest former Chelsea left-back Celestine Babayaro with, um, modest Chelsea left-back Wayne Bridge.

Dirk Kuyt signs for Liverpool

Joan Collins signs for Newcastle

:o

I wouldn't call Babayaro modest, last time I saw the flash B@stard was in Julies sleazing on to some lass buying shitloads of cristal....no, a better discription would be !*!@#. Wayne Bridge is a canny player, a snip at the reported £3m it would take to sign him. Looks like we'll be starting with Ameobi and Duff up front, that'll do for me like.

Is the match being shown anywhere in Bedlington on Sat?

Remind us, is it 14 days to transfer deadline day or Groundhog day? Because today's big rumour still concerns Owen Hargreaves completing his tabloid transformation from a footballing Greg Rudeski to a Bryan Robson-esque midfield lion by signing for Manchester United.

Equally astounding is the news that Ashley Cole will finally be moving to Chelsea after Arsenal decided to drop their asking price. His trip across London will allow Newcastle to replace modest former Chelsea left-back Celestine Babayaro with, um, modest Chelsea left-back Wayne Bridge.

Dirk !*!@# signs for Liverpool

Joan Collins signs for Newcastle

:o

Well quite.

I wouldn't call Babayaro modest, last time I saw the flash B@stard was in Julies sleazing on to some lass buying shitloads of cristal....no, a better discription would be !*!@#. Wayne Bridge is a canny player, a snip at the reported £3m it would take to sign him. Looks like we'll be starting with Ameobi and Duff up front, that'll do for me like.

Is the match being shown anywhere in Bedlington on Sat?

Crivens, send for the doc <_<

Quite.......England's No 1

Speaking of Kuyt (it's tenuous, but go with it), Newcastle are trying to bury the embarrassment of travelling to Dublin to watch a player they had a 0.000001% chance of signing by bidding for Russian striker Alexander Kerzhakov instead. As they'll be stuck with Shola Ameobi and Albert Luque if that goes belly up, they could probably do with reaching for the panic button several times

• 2 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now