Computer Shop On High Street

Has it closed down? Been there twice this week for supplies and it was shut. If the owner is reading this - please contact Bedlington Bears Day Nursery and we will let our parents know about your great prices.

I noticed it was closed, whether this is for good or just refurbishing i don`t know. But the way things are going there`s a good chance it could be closed..hope i`m wrong though.

is it any wonder! i went there twice and both times they did not have what i wanted, plus there no different to the other 10 million pc shops that spring up like the one's that used to be in manor walks etc. plus you can get it all off the net anyway delivered to your door! :D and ebuyer is much cheaper

is it any wonder! i went there twice and both times they did not have what i wanted, plus there no different to the other 10 million pc shops that spring up like the one's that used to be in manor walks etc. plus you can get it all off the net anyway delivered to your door! :D and ebuyer is much cheaper

Stupid idea to open the shop.

I’ve only visited the place once and although they didn’t have what I needed (the lady did say quite a lot of people had been in for the same thing), she was helpful enough. The last thing Bedlington needs is yet more empty premises.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now