The Terrier (PH)

Pete

It's subject to VAT, so £345,000 at the present rate or £352,500 when it goes back up again.

By contrast the asking price of The Terrier is £500,000 plus VAT, but they will consider all offers.

I'd say The Lion is generally a much better and more valuable location, but don't know how the sites compare from an actual pub income point of view.

£500,000 plus VAT plus the price of reparing the walls around the car park, the last time I went passed there they were falling down. :D

£500,000 plus VAT plus the price of reparing the walls around the car park, the last time I went passed there they were falling down. :D

Every other month you get a car hitting those walls, they might as well just give up and knock them down completely.

Are these cars leaving the car park or are they just passing? :D

:lol:

I'd be worried if they were leaving the Terrier and then smashing into the walls!

Nah, it's normally caused by t*** pots who think a 30mph road surrounded by houses and that runs past a green where kids play football instead of bricking windows, is for doing 70mph on because it's a nice long bit of road. Then they get to the corner and wonder why they've ended up through a wall.

:lol:

I'd be worried if they were leaving the Terrier and then smashing into the walls!

Nah, it's normally caused by t*** pots who think a 30mph road surrounded by houses and that runs past a green where kids play football instead of bricking windows, is for doing 70mph on because it's a nice long bit of road. Then they get to the corner and wonder why they've ended up through a wall.

Ah well at least they can have a pint whilst waiting for the tow truck. :D

I can hang my head in shame here....

I, being the tosspot i am, did something similer going the other way.

i was speeding, lost control around the fist bend, then hit the lamppost on the terrier side next to the green (to the left of the pub as you look at it).

i lost my licence for it tho, so just deserts for being a !*!@# .

Oh, and my car diddnt survive either:

DSC00119.jpg

am i a police man? :lol::lol::lol: der a just mean a remember that lamppost knocked over and the groove in the grass

yup, that was me!

the groove in the grass, the rose bed all fouled up, and if you look in the distance, where the telegraph pole is, you'll see the support wire where the car came to rest, still strapped to the post, as they STILL have not repaired it over a YEAR afterwards, even tho my insurance paid out to get the work done!

i was speeding, lost control around the fist bend, then hit the lamppost on the terrier side next to the green (to the left of the pub as you look at it).

DSC00119.jpg

You are a wall smasher :D

DSC00119.jpg

Saxo VTR man, belta and that.

DId you ever get rid of the custard pie :D

Finally sold it via Carcraft Pete, got almost £3k for it so I was more than happy. Mind you it had new inlet and exhaust valves, fanbelt and exhaust so it was as good as new. Still not a patch on my 'sportscock' though.

Finally sold it via Carcraft Pete, got almost £3k for it so I was more than happy. Mind you it had new inlet and exhaust valves, fanbelt and exhaust so it was as good as new. Still not a patch on my 'sportscock' though.

Considering getting a new one myself as mine is nine years old this year, I have always bought Vauxhall but I am not mad keen on the new Astra shape. Mind you it has only done 53,000 in nine year, the biggest millage it clocks up is when I come to Bedlington as its roughly 215 miles from where I live.

Considering getting a new one myself as mine is nine years old this year, I have always bought Vauxhall but I am not mad keen on the new Astra shape. Mind you it has only done 53,000 in nine year, the biggest millage it clocks up is when I come to Bedlington as its roughly 215 miles from where I live.

53,000 in 9 year? Can you not walk to the shop like? :lol:

If it's not playing up, don't change it Pete.

53,000 in 9 year? Can you not walk to the shop like? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I live approxamatly one mile from the Park and Ride so theres two miles a day as I use this service monday to Friday, much cheaper that taking the car into the city centre. Don't use it much more than that really apart from shoping and the likes.

Usally clock up near a thousand miles when in Bedlington as I like to get around visiting places, mind you that includes getting to Bedlington and back home. :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now