Free Childcare

A parent recently told me that she was taking her son out of The Bears to take up a free childcare 2.9 years and above place elsewhere. She didn't realise that we also offer this at Bedlington Bears. Not only do we provide this free childcare service, we are also constantly very favourably commented on by the schools who eventually take in our older children. We are told by the schools who take in our older children that the staff can pick out ex- Bears children because they are so far advanced in comparison with the others.

Needless to say, the parent has now left her child in our care and education. Can I also address potential parental concerns re- nursery versus school settings for your 2+ year old. Firstly, Your Nursery Nurse has experience and qualifications in dealing with very small children, the teacher does not.

Secondly, the staff to child ratio for 2+ years olds in a nursery is 1:8. The Governnment are about to change this ratio within schools to 1:13

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to say to any parent thinking of placing there child in bedlington bears then do it, the childcare there is second to none, with jamie oliver meals the kids get to sample fine food too as well as bringing home lovely pictures for mummy, keep up the good work bears :)

I would just like to say to any parent thinking of placing there child in bedlington bears then do it, the childcare there is second to none, with jamie oliver meals the kids get to sample fine food too as well as bringing home lovely pictures for mummy, keep up the good work bears :)

hmmmmnnnnnnn....

commission??? :blink::huh::mellow::o:unsure:;)

Howay man, I'm starting to find this endless plugging of Bedlington Bears a tad intrusive.

I have a lovely friend in Tenerife who's surname is wood. She has named her baby Holly. Red face for me when I said 'yeah right, what have you really called her?'

Pencil, he has a bloody stylist..fangs for asking.

Extraneous information surely? You're such a name-dropper Ms Hair.

I have a lovely friend in Tenerife who's surname is wood. She has named her baby Holly. Red face for me when I said 'yeah right, what have you really called her?'

Pencil, he has a bloody stylist..fangs for asking.

Wood. Good solid surname that........

If i have kids they are getting called Humford and Plessy, just for a bit of local humour.

Or possibly Cher.........

Wood. Good solid surname that........

If i have kids they are getting called Humford and Plessy, just for a bit of local humour.

Or possibly Cher.........

You planning on adopting some poor bairns when you've married your boyfriend? You're a sick man.