Weird Sandwich Fillings

alison

discovered a new sandwich filling today - pease pudding, sweet chilli flavour crisps and salad cream

Anybody recommend any more?

Pie sarnie - get a Greggs mince pie, cut the top off, fill it with pickled onion space raiders and tom sauce. It'll send ya taste buds mental! If Gordon Ramsey thought of that he'd be hailed as a !*!@# genius!

Note: Space raiders can be replaced by monster munch however this will considerably increase the cost of the meal.

aubergine, courgette and goats cheese, toasted, from The Shop at boumersund... foreign, fancy and guaranteed to cure a hangover

Vegetarian nonsense - the only known cure for a hangover is a full English, with extra black pudding.

as a kid, i used to love honey roast ham and strawberry jam sarnies....

i agree with the mince pie sandwich, used to get them from dopey micks all the time!

best sarnie has to be, a sunday dinner sarnie...

i used to work sundays and love sunday dinners, so a large stottie got sliced in two, in went yorkshire pudding, meat, peas, carrots, sprouts, gravy and the main ingredient....mashed potato.... MMmmMMmmmMMm!!!!!!!!

as a kid, i used to love honey roast ham and strawberry jam sarnies....

i agree with the mince pie sandwich, used to get them from dopey micks all the time!

best sarnie has to be, a sunday dinner sarnie...

i used to work sundays and love sunday dinners, so a large stottie got sliced in two, in went yorkshire pudding, meat, peas, carrots, sprouts, gravy and the main ingredient....mashed potato.... MMmmMMmmmMMm!!!!!!!!

You must have the constitution of an ox!