Cars Of The Stars At Woodhorn

Cympil

`The 'Cars of the Stars' exhibition will feature a Batmobile, the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang racing car, Del Boy Trotter's iconic Reliant three-wheeler van, the red and white Ford Gran Torino driven by Starksy and Hutch David Soul and Paul Michael Glaser, the Ford Anglia made famous in the Harry Potter movies, the Herbie VW Love Bug used in the Lindsay Lohan film, the 'Back to the Future' DeLorean. the K.I.T.T supercar driven by David Hasselhoff in Knightrider plus a number of other exciting vehicles.`

Get in! Anyone going to see them? It starts January 31st :D

`The 'Cars of the Stars' exhibition will feature a Batmobile, the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang racing car, Del Boy Trotter's iconic Reliant three-wheeler van, the red and white Ford Gran Torino driven by Starksy and Hutch David Soul and Paul Michael Glaser, the Ford Anglia made famous in the Harry Potter movies, the Herbie VW Love Bug used in the Lindsay Lohan film, the 'Back to the Future' DeLorean. the K.I.T.T supercar driven by David Hasselhoff in Knightrider plus a number of other exciting vehicles.`

ooo, i may have to have a toddle along to see whats happening!

gonna check the woodhorn website now, see if theres more info...

From the motor museum at Keswick? If so avoid like a Terry Pratchett convention, it's !*!@#.

According to the website it's £3.50 for adults and £2.50 for children which doesnt seem too bad.

The museum they come from have a load of Batmobiles, Bond cars and an A Team van, and only charge a fiver... and after a visit, even that seems a bit steep... Mind they're still open at the moment sans their star attractions, which seems even more cheeky :angry:

He owns one of them, there's about half a dozen in existence.

3 originals 1 owned by the film company, 1 by hasselhoff and 1 by an american car collector. there were 8 screen doubles used in minor stunts (skiding around corners etc) which 1 resides at woodhorn.

3 originals 1 owned by the film company, 1 by hasselhoff and 1 by an american car collector. there were 8 screen doubles used in minor stunts (skiding around corners etc) which 1 resides at woodhorn.

Is this car extravaganza on for the whole summer or is it a one off?

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Woodhorn on Friday and cost me £3.50 to get in to see The Stars and their Cars, its a rip off as you can see the cars before you pay the entrance fee and they charge a £1 if you want to take photo's and make you sign a declaration that you will only use them for personal use.

Visited Woodhorn on Friday and cost me £3.50 to get in to see The Stars and their Cars, its a rip off as you can see the cars before you pay the entrance fee and they charge a £1 if you want to take photo's and make you sign a declaration that you will only use them for personal use.

So why didn`t you just take some photos from the entrance? You could have saved yourself 4.50 :lol:

• 5 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now