Ambulance Next To Bank Top Today

Been told there was an ambulance and police next to bank top today, paramedics giving cpr to someone beside the road.

Thoughts with all those concerned

is this like the station crash? or what! there nen point spreading fn rumours! unless some one knas the facts divint say out! :angry:

It IS!

i'd have put this in chat central tho. but thats just me.

Feel free to move it, im sure people on this forum forget the meaning of a discussion forum

forum [ fáwrəm ] (plural forums or fora [ fáwrə ])

noun

Definition:

1. place to express yourself: a medium in which the public may debate an issue or express opinions, e.g. a magazine or newspaper

2. meeting for discussion: a meeting to discuss matters of general interest

3. Internet discussion group: an Internet discussion group for participants with common interests

There was an ambulance there on the 28th about 3.30 and 2 police cars. There were people putting flowers down yesterday. I will not speculate what happened as I don't know details but I think it's safe to offer my respects to whoever was involved.

There was an ambulance there on the 28th about 3.30 and 2 police cars. There were people putting flowers down yesterday. I will not speculate what happened as I don't know details but I think it's safe to offer my respects to whoever was involved.

i thats started the ball rollin lets just watch the rumours start piling in! :o

... just watch the rumours start piling in! :o

Unlikely with a troll sitting on the thread!

Look up "rumour" THEN look up "speculation". When you say you don't know for sure it's the lattter not the former. And, for another correspondent: all rumours aren't necessarily malicious rumours, especially when they so obviously aren't!

Well here`s another one..there was something going on at that Merlin`s Kitchen place yesterday, or whatever the place is called now, there was ambulances. a riot van, police cars and a load of kids on pushbikes surrounding it all :o

Well here`s another one..there was something going on at that Merlin`s Kitchen place yesterday, or whatever the place is called now, there was ambulances. a riot van, police cars and a load of kids on pushbikes surrounding it all :o

where the hells merlins kitchen?

• 1 month later...

Scooter performed an impromptu set.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now