Market Tavern

charlie

Are you talking about the owners of the Dun Cow? Forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure the owner is Punch Taverns, who are the very reason that the Taverns landlady is having trouble. They charge extortionate rent, for the building and the beer.

The same. This is exactly what the previous landlady of The Dun Cow - who is still a member here - tells us. If it's the same company as you say then she deserves every bit of support she can get.

The same. This is exactly what the previous landlady of The Dun Cow - who is still a member here - tells us. If it's the same company as you say then she deserves every bit of support she can get.

Punch Taverns offers us proles the opportunity to 'ask Giles' (chief exec of Punch Taverns) a question at: AskGiles@punchtaverns.com

I'm going to ask him why he's putting our pubs out of business and about his sexual harassment court case.

If Piggly Wiggly's has closed, the Market Tavern might be the only option for people wanting a cuppa and a beef stottie.

piggly wigglys is still open past it today was loads in the place

Punch Taverns offers us proles the opportunity to 'ask Giles' (chief exec of Punch Taverns) a question at: AskGiles@punchtaverns.com

I'm going to ask him why he's putting our pubs out of business and about his sexual harassment court case.

It seems Punch Taverns are hell bent on destuction,

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/42089

This pub is now closed and it used to be a fantasic place.

piggly wigglys is still open past it today was loads in the place

Great to hear of the continuing success of the cosmopolitan bistro on Bedlington's rive gauche :) long may it serve sandwiches

Pete strikes me more as an erstwhile "Sounds" reader.

You've got me HP, I am heavily into the electronic echo's of space type sound produced from numerical values as opposed to tones created from wood, wind and string, mind you I like listening to a good Jimmy Shand LP as well.

:D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now