Newcastle United

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na hes keeping in as at least until the economy turns around! a WISE move there! :lol:

Come on Gateshead

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Wise Move, I like it.

Todays news is even better, another new employee :D

We will soon be seeing teams like Yeovile at St James's Park and no disrespect intended to Yeovile.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Wise Move, I like it.

Todays news is even better, another new employee :D

We will soon be seeing teams like Yeovile at St James's Park and no disrespect intended to Yeovile.

wey you might get a good game finally! :lol::lol::lol:

wey you might get a good game finally! :lol::lol::lol:

Could be a good game, I watched Yeovile play Leicester the other night, not a bad team even though they got beat.

I see we have one flying in from France today and it looks like Given may be flying out after all to man c. :D

Could be a good game, I watched Yeovile play Leicester the other night, not a bad team even though they got beat.

I see we have one flying in from France today and it looks like Given may be flying out after all to man c. :D

aye hes being itching to get out for a while noo like that owen! like rats from a sinkin ship or should that be a sinkin football club :lol:

aye hes being itching to get out for a while noo like that owen! like rats from a sinkin ship or should that be a sinkin football club :lol:

I would not blame Given if he left or any other player that wants to leave the Toon. Given has been a loyal servant to Newcastle and like the fans has had to endure season after season of false promise.

At least we know where we stand with the present owner, don't expect nowt only what you've already got. :D

We needed the win but a point is beter than nothing. Sunderland goal was offside and Newcastle got a penalty that never was, neither side deserved to win.

i agree with the newcastle goal that was a ref blunder! sunderland should have won! :o

Two bad teams. It's dropping points against rubbish like this that will get Newcastle relegated. cf. Stoke, Wigan, Man City, Hull.

Disappointing.

Its desperate times HP but the two thats come in could be good acquisitions with the fixtures that are coming up.

Its desperate times HP but the two thats come in could be good acquisitions with the fixtures that are coming up.

nah lovenkrands and nolan not really kaka or c ronaldo are they there still ganna be religated!

Joe said he was dissapointed he did not get the players he was after, he was even after a makem. No wont get religated but it could be a close finish.

hopefully they will the cockney mafia will leave and they'll become some what more stable. or they'll be facing blyth spartans for the there derby matches :huh::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now