Newcastle United

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could a moderator please move this post, I think it belongs in the jokes forum. :P

You got that one right Fourgee but theres even better according to the news today, the present manager says its all KK's fault because he did not buy the players to get the strength in depth correct. I think he must be looking at Mr Arsely through rose tinted glasses.

You got that one right Fourgee but theres even better according to the news today, the present manager says its all KK's fault because he did not buy the players to get the strength in depth correct. I think he must be looking at Mr Arsely through rose tinted glasses.

Rose tinted glasses can't get this wrong

Nothing ever changes ... my first match at St James was in 1964 - they won so I was hooked for life (as we are). Decades of mediocrity apart from Keegan's first spell (brilliant while it lasted but maybe could be described as a 'false dawn'), a few damp squibs at Wembley, and that's about it! Oh, and the glory season 1968-69.

I'm afraid this is a broadly shared experience for most footy fans (real ones) nationwide ... very rare highs but mainly constant disappointment ... but we can't leave it alone; we're condemned for life.

Still, it could be worse ... we could follow that rabble from that horrible dump of a town on the Durham coast - the awful mackemscum.

Nothing ever changes ... my first match at St James was in 1964 - they won so I was hooked for life (as we are). Decades of mediocrity apart from Keegan's first spell (brilliant while it lasted but maybe could be described as a 'false dawn'), a few damp squibs at Wembley, and that's about it! Oh, and the glory season 1968-69.

I'm afraid this is a broadly shared experience for most footy fans (real ones) nationwide ... very rare highs but mainly constant disappointment ... but we can't leave it alone; we're condemned for life.

Still, it could be worse ... we could follow that rabble from that horrible dump of a town on the Durham coast - the awful mackemscum.

Sunderland.jpg

Yes but it could change Monsta if Mr arsley sells the club and gets oowt a toon, we could end up a place above Blyth Spartans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ne chance blyth spartans got some money now so they'll be buying owen and given and have plenty change left over! :lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now