Bridal Shop

As long as it's better than the place over at Blagdon... gave me me dress back 2 weeks before the event far too tight, with holes in, no underskirt and a wonky hem! (just like my usual attire, I know)

A strange coven of ladies they are... they even threatened me mam they would call the police, just for ringing to complain! Turns out they've done it a load of times though and everyone seems to know someone who's had an incident with them (usually, an awful alteration, including the police threat!!). I've just heard of another poor lass who got her dress back from them a couple of days before a Christmas wedding and had to get a whole new frock...

I had to repair mine myself, and had a few hundred plastic flowers to cover the misdemeanours, but some conventional brides may get upset about the matter...

Anyway... advice is stay away from Blagdon, and give the local business a go! In this time of credit crunching, I say good on em :)

As long as it's better than the place over at Blagdon... gave me me dress back 2 weeks before the event far too tight, with holes in, no underskirt and a wonky hem! (just like my usual attire, I know)

A strange coven of ladies they are... they even threatened me mam they would call the police, just for ringing to complain! Turns out they've done it a load of times though and everyone seems to know someone who's had an incident with them (usually, an awful alteration, including the police threat!!). I've just heard of another poor lass who got her dress back from them a couple of days before a Christmas wedding and had to get a whole new frock...

I had to repair mine myself, and had a few hundred plastic flowers to cover the misdemeanours, but some conventional brides may get upset about the matter...

Anyway... advice is stay away from Blagdon, and give the local business a go! In this time of credit crunching, I say good on em :)

I'd have thought you'd have got married at Glastonbury or some other crusty hellhole.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now